**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Are 4 stars worth ranking up anymore?

I remember when the game was all about 4 stars. Now it seems like it's gearing toward more 5 and 6 stars. So should you waste resources on 4 stars?

Comments

• jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283
    It depends on numerous factors.

1. How does your roster look like? Do you have any 5* champ? Are they good?
    2. WIll your maxed 4* do better than your 5* champs?

Consider those two questions and see what 4* champs you have and what 5* champs you have.
  • RafikiiRafikii Posts: 239
    i feel like champs like Void and AA are still very valuable.
  • jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283
    @Rafikii I would strongly agree with you on that and to add, I would still max Domino, AA, Medusa, CG, GP, Blade, Starky, GR, Voodo, Ghost, Omega Red, Emma Frost, Gulk, CAPIW, IMIW, Thor, Hyperion, Luke Cage to name a few
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    God tiers only.
  • Josegee2321Josegee2321 Posts: 52
    AA is a beast 4 star and so is magik
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    In my opinion a 4* Scarlett Witch maxed out in both rank and signature ability is the best 4*
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Some of them certainly.
    My 5/50 LC is still my best choice for bio hazard nodes
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,659 Guardian
    The_One wrote: »
    Some of them certainly.
    My 5/50 LC is still my best choice for bio hazard nodes

My 5/50 Ghost Rider is still my best choice for Map 5 Morningstar. Bleed immune, and if you play correctly your damage output is immaterial because you can just keep continuing the fight over and over again while healing to full in every run, erasing the half-health penalty for timeout. My 5* OG Vision would also work for me but he's often locked up in AW, and I don't want to fall out of practice with GR.

I also get a lot of mileage out of other 4* champs like Killmonger, Rogue, and Voodoo. I think a lot of 4* champs are worth ranking up, especially if you don't have the 5* version but sometimes even if you do.
  • RafikiiRafikii Posts: 239
    typically champs that do their job regardless if there four or five star, are great. someone above mentioned magik and i think thats the perfect example. not necesarilly about doing damage, but just doing their job. dont need a 5* to powerlock someone for a fight thats going to take 100 or more hits either way