**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How anticipated/useful is Vulture?

I'm in the intermediate bracket still and am trying to see if I should grind for him and CAWW2 or just the later.

From playing against him in quests he is an interesting hero. Do you think he'd be stronger as an attacker or defender?

Comments

• Options
    I'm in the intermediate bracket still and am trying to see if I should grind for him and CAWW2 or just the later.

From playing against him in quests he is an interesting hero. Do you think he'd be stronger as an attacker or defender?

I find his s1 to be very easy to evade and to bait. However, I think he could be an amazing attacker in the right hands. Captain America WW2 was one of my favorite champs for completing so much of the content in this game. His blocking is his biggest asset and the bleed from his s2 gives him a huge advantage over the original CA.
  • Options
    BreenioBreenio Posts: 115
    I'd agree ww2 was my first r5 champ back in the day I've used him less and less given the parry and block issues when playing harder content. He still leads my questing team whilst top tier champs are in aq and aw. If you're an intermediate player I'd say go for ww2.
  • Options
    Yelin547Yelin547 Posts: 238
    His l2 is pretty nasty and could be a strong counter to power gain champs and md. It pissed me off a lot
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    He doesn't have much attack going for him ... but he has some armor to help him survive more.
    He is a utility champ in the most part
  • Options
    He is no WW2 that's for sure.
  • Options
    Mr_ChrisMr_Chris Posts: 109
    One maybe overlooked feature of vulture for endgame content is the fact that he gets 25% power drain in dash back / dash forward attacks. That's textbook snap back evade. He could have great power control.