**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What’s the most powerful Special 1 in the game?

I’ll say Dr. Voodoo because you can infinitely stack loas and convert them to poison.

Comments

• Evil_Monkey88Evil_Monkey88 Posts: 125
    Hyperion. I've stacked many incinerates by spamming sp1, with a few furies, his sp1 can melt anyone except incinerate immune champs.
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 409 ★★★
    I just pulled Ghost and her L1 can do some insane damage
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Spider-Gwen sp1 wrecks, I used so many revives on her when she was the fight before the collector in 5.2, that unblockable special 1 node KILLED me

Beat me to it.

This special has never been evaded or blocked before... ever... by anyone in the history of the game.

Tell me another champ who has an sp1 that cannot be evaded or blocked 100% of the time? Thought so.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Hamin wrote: »
    Spider-Gwen sp1 wrecks, I used so many revives on her when she was the fight before the collector in 5.2, that unblockable special 1 node KILLED me

Beat me to it.

This special has never been evaded or blocked before... ever... by anyone in the history of the game.

Tell me another champ who has an sp1 that cannot be evaded or blocked 100% of the time? Thought so.

Karnak...
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    Stark Spidey
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    Void... given you didn’t define powerful I will say him because of all the benefits you get will his debuffs over time which is fundamental to his overall power