**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Does the A.i have dexterity now?

RollingxbigshotRollingxbigshot Posts: 106
edited January 2019 in General Discussion
I find this happening more and more often in the monthly quest and variant, where the enemy A.I. is backed into the corner and dashed back right as I attack causing me to miss the hit. They aren’t evading and dexterity does not pop up but they dash back while against the wall and I miss as if I were playing arena against someone with the mastery. Does anyone know if they permanently added dexterity to the A.i in the game as a passive or something?

Comments

• Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    Yes this happened to me a lot too and ilacskills also have some documented videos about it too in one of his variant chapter runs.
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    I stoped playing with Saber because of this,it would be happening on and on with his 3rd attack.It also happens with others(not 3rd attack,random)
  • daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    I have also had this happen. Halfway through a 5 hit combo the AI suddenly steps out of it and starts his own combo. We can't do that so why should they have that ability?
  • Blubfish_666Blubfish_666 Posts: 237
    It might be due to a quick lag spike or something where your hit registers a tiny bit too late. AI don’t have dexterity as such as dex allows the manual evasion of projectiles but you can still evade basic attacks without dexterity
  • RollingxbigshotRollingxbigshot Posts: 106
    It might be due to a quick lag spike or something where your hit registers a tiny bit too late. AI don’t have dexterity as such as dex allows the manual evasion of projectiles but you can still evade basic attacks without dexterity

But they are in a corner, they can’t step back any further
  • If the screen does not show "dexterity" then it definetly is not dexteriy. Rather a bug.
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 468 ★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Its called whiffing. And it is a bug on some characters since time immortal

on variant game mode it happens 9/10 times
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    In arena and war yes. Outside those modes no but the AI does randomly use god tier shallow evades in single player content.
  • Kushstar420Kushstar420 Posts: 192
    i experience badly with ghost more recently but yes its pretty bad in aw (i know its cause of users masteries) but it happens in eq too.

like come on these tweaks are getting out of hand. who agrees?
    edited January 2019
    So I’m not the only one
  • peasantpeasant Posts: 240
    I stoped playing with Saber because of this,it would be happening on and on with his 3rd attack.It also happens with others(not 3rd attack,random)

exactly. there are champs that are indirectly nerf because somehow the opponent can get out mid combo. But when we face em we can't do the same
    edited January 2019
    Still no mention from kabam
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    It's happening a lot more with more champs. This has made the content a lot harder and I'm sure that's ideal for Kabam cuz that's how they make money.
  • Nitro422Nitro422 Posts: 276
    Its been happening for a few weeks now. I think Kabam is just making the game harder for us.
    edited January 2019
    Nitro422 wrote: »
    Its been happening for a few weeks now. I think Kabam is just making the game harder for us.

Yeah I guess so
    edited January 2019
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    Noticed sentinels in aq dashing in and stopping right before me not allowing a parry. Super weird. Map 5. Been playing it for a long time. I know how to parry. I haven’t changed my play style
  • EakomoEakomo Posts: 43
    edited January 2019
    I've seen this which affect the flow of attack and also some weird interactions, like Electra in act 4 suddenly became stun immune during the match even though parry was registering. (I'd rather refer the ai being unpredictable than just purely unfair)
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    Eakomo wrote: »
    I've seen this which affect the flow of attack and also some weird interactions, like Electra in act 4 suddenly became stun immune during the match even though parry was registering. (I'd rather refer the ai being unpredictable than just purely unfair)

This is explainable.
    Did you have a debuff active ? If yes, then she reduced your ability accuracy by 85% hence why Parry didn't work
    It's one of her abilities
    Jh_Dez wrote: »

This is explainable.
    Did you have a debuff active ? If yes, then she reduced your ability accuracy by 85% hence why Parry didn't work

I didn't have any debuffs it was my second combo after the start of the match
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    Eakomo wrote: »
    Jh_Dez wrote: »

This is explainable.

I didn't have any debuffs it was my second combo after the start of the match

Hmm Ok then I have no explanation for that
  • Kushstar420Kushstar420 Posts: 192
    Yes they do according to what I see in fights now. They have evolved and are leaving the rest of us 99 percenters behind
    Also I benefited from a kind of bug with Loki where opponents are able to "miss attacks" like for hod and ghost but Loki doesn't have such abilities