**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Spidey still hitting while evading

vucachonvucachon Posts: 104
edited July 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=up8VpqcZ-e8

p6038vdqbg36.png
2bqe024j4fw1.png

He is still hitting and evading at the same time.

Comments

• Options
    NevvBNevvB Posts: 287 ★★★
    Been happening for a long time. They have been saying this will be fixed in the next patch... since many patches ago. At this point im doubtful they will be able to find the problem..
  • Options
    DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike I just took a 3000 dmg hit from our final AW boss because of this evade bug. So I have to spend credits for revive. Where's our compensation?? Your game broken. We gave to pay.
  • Options
    Yea it will never get fixed smh
  • Options
    GaiaphageGaiaphage Posts: 10
    Ya. This is such bull. Happens to me all the time.
  • Options
    Dusky_DawnDusky_Dawn Posts: 60
    It'll get fixed, and Alliance bases will come in the same update!
  • Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Apparently they fixed it last patch along with some other bugs that they didn't actually fix
  • Options
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    Apparently they fixed it last patch along with some other bugs that they didn't actually fix

i feel like the evade and hit bug wasnt as bad as it used to be. They kind of fixed it, but it still happens here and there for me. Seems some people get it more than others though.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,572 ★★★★★
    edited July 2017
    See this thread... still waiting for an update from Kabam.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/8646/auto-evade-bug-still-occurring-whilst-intercepting-under-investigation#latest

Old thread, now closed
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/217/known-issue-ai-attacking-while-evading-closed#latest

And this issue was pointed out on the old forums 3 months ago.

Just acknowledge the damn bug already and get to work on a fix, kabam!!!!
  • Options
    Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    I think you should report this to support, you might get a response, thenyou can post the response in forum, so that people will know that support is working on this issue. This might help us all to get a status on the issue ,instead just waiting for a response form anyone. They can't fix the issue they just push it to the team.
  • Options
    Xthea9 wrote: »
    I think you should report this to support, you might get a response, thenyou can post the response in forum, so that people will know that support is working on this issue. This might help us all to get a status on the issue ,instead just waiting for a response form anyone. They can't fix the issue they just push it to the team.

They are always "working" on this issue. Their response will be anything but informative.
  • Options
    TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    DukeZman wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike I just took a 3000 dmg hit from our final AW boss because of this evade bug. So I have to spend credits for revive. Where's our compensation?? Your game broken. We gave to pay.

I'm still waiting on the units I spent when we couldn't dash back twice in a row.
  • Options
    DukeZman wrote: »

I'm still waiting on the units I spent when we couldn't dash back twice in a row.

So the times where i had to use resources in aq/aw due to bugs, i sent a ticket. i've been compensated with potions before. Thing is, i use to record nearly all of my aq/aw fights due to these bugs. helps to have evidence.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,572 ★★★★★
    Seems to be worse after the last update.