**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

content creator program application

edited January 2019 in General Discussion
Hello,

I am writing in regards of the content creator program.

I started to make champion spotlights and deep guides how to use them.

The guids are in German I might add english videos later.
There are some videos without any narration so if anybody wana check it out hope you like it.

I am not sure if you still adding more people to the program but I applied to a German mod already about 4 Month ago and as I see she left Kabam now.

Can anybody just let me know how I now could apply for it or at least comment on the post so maybe Mike would notice it.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ2EF9ShJG3rb1vSSsS-f1A/videos

looking forward to hear some feedback

Comments

• XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
  • Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/19157/announcing-the-start-of-our-content-creators-program

Have you followed the steps outlined in the thread dedicated to Content Creator Program?
  • edited January 2019
    Yes I wrote Ad0ra_ about 4 month ago with no respond.
    The fact that she left is the reason why I created this post.

By to day I uploaded 15 Videos from which 6 are detailed guids to various champions and others are some fights of the maze event and of ultron assault.

I have no intention to violate the Code of Conduct and I would follow the "Participants must:"

In regards of who I am I would willingly give them any information they require but if I get no respond from them thats getting a little difficult.
  • Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    As they said, they accept a very limited number of people, maybe you just wasn't accepted

" I will notify all successful candidates via response to their private message"

It says nothing about contacting those who got rejected.

But since the account changed name to MCOC team, send a new application and see what happens.
  • I did apply through a DM too thank you for the reminder :)

anyhow if we could keep this post alive i might get at least any respond back from them

Thank you for the support.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi!

The announcement thread has been updated to reflect the change in contact info for applications. If you'd like to apply please send @kabam kaylee a PM with the information requested in the announcement. Good luck with your channel!
  • Thank you for the respond i wrote a message And looking forward to a respond from kaylee