**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

New champs in wrong class.

2»

Comments

• Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Space Radiation and Cosmic Power are not the same thing.

Quake is awakened human, but tbh I think inhumans family is closer to mutant/science than cosmic, unless the Terrigen Mist is considered a cosmic force.

Alchemy is not a science. Even in the middle ages there was no consensus about the nature of it. By modern standards it is more Magic and Mysticism than science (transmutation of Metals is scientifically impossible).
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    it's wrong i think the yjust need to start making a vote on champions before choosing their classess lol all fantastic 4 are cosmic they have nothing to do with science except their leader but again it's just his brain

green goblin is a pure science tough lol
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Player1994 wrote: »

Except he uses his glider to fight
    Also Radiation = Science
  • SeanFlikSeanFlik Posts: 43
    Imo a lot of the champions' classed make no sense. Ant man and yellow jacket both use high tech suits to shrink and for their powers, but are science, while iron man is tech. Falcon has a jetpack but is skill. Agent venom has the symbioid but is skill. Korg is an alien, has alien powers like rock skin, but is skill. Red skull gets his powers from the cosmic cube as well as some sort of super soldier serum i think, but is tech?? And of course, the thing is science...
  • SeanFlikSeanFlik Posts: 43
    Oshsro wrote: »
    Only Karnak is 2 class

Not true, unstoppable colossus is also technically two classes. When you dup him he rewards both mystic and mutant iso. Not sure if he requires mutant and mystic catalysts though, i haven't upgraded and variation of him except maybe the 2* a long time ago.
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    SeanFlik wrote: »
    Imo a lot of the champions' classed make no sense. Ant man and yellow jacket both use high tech suits to shrink and for their powers, but are science, while iron man is tech. Falcon has a jetpack but is skill. Agent venom has the symbioid but is skill. Korg is an alien, has alien powers like rock skin, but is skill. Red skull gets his powers from the cosmic cube as well as some sort of super soldier serum i think, but is tech?? And of course, the thing is science...

AntMan and Yellow Jacket make use of the Pym Particle to shrink, a scientific discovery. The suit/helmet facilitates that.
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    Wait.... what??? Alchemy is science?

Do not confuse a Alchemy with Chemistry. Alchemy is a very rude form of Chemistry that was a pseudo-science at best.
    a3jv1kfentnh.png

Alchemist actively believed there was magic involved. It like saying Astrology is basically Astronomy. One is based on real science, and the other on mythology and old wives tales.
  • Player1994 wrote: »
    it's wrong i think the yjust need to start making a vote on champions before choosing their classess lol all fantastic 4 are cosmic they have nothing to do with science except their leader but again it's just his brain

And revealing the Champions before the release? No way! Also this would be way to much work an effort for something that barely matters.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Also, the science class is a beaker. Diablo uses alchemy and beakers. I understand Kabam wanted to add a Mystic AA villain. I guess he uses science to get his powers?