**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need a new AQ map 5 alliance

tj8g6iz3hop1.png

Hey guys. That's my profile. With KABAM constantly made off-season just 1 week, I don't feel like to play it. I feel burnout.

Any alliance that plays AQ map 5 or above AND not playing AW this season?
Currently, the alliance that I'm in, the officers and leaders always open a new AQ late, like 8-10 hours late. I just don't like it.

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @bloodyCain just curious. Do you like your R4 Phoenix? Don't know anyone who has one at r4 but I've seen people say she can be good.
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    @bloodyCain just curious. Do you like your R4 Phoenix? Don't know anyone who has one at r4 but I've seen people say she can be good.

Yeah. I like her a lot since she has an awesome regen and power gain abilities. That makes me not wasting too much items in case I screw up in a fight.
    Plus, she hits hard too.
  • HershyHershy Posts: 149
    Bloody Cain, message me on Line at Hershy,deviljin
  • And they made war A bit more difficult so it’s not even with the stress at times.... hit me up Cain line id “Slimskull6”
  • Cbowl29Cbowl29 Posts: 288
    You still looking for an ally
    UPDATE

I've already found a new alliance. Thanks for the nice offering guys
    UPDATE 2

The deal broke off.
    Any alliance has an empty spot?
    I wanna join an alliance that plays map 5x5 AQ.
    Hopefully an alliance that's inactive in this season AW too 'cause I would love some AW rest