**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Monthly Event Quest Tokens

SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
I am player that can relatively 100% Uncollected, Master, and Heroic without much of a hassle. However, it does get boring having to 100% three maps, with the same format, fighting the same champions, etc. In order to reduce this boredom, I propose that if you complete and 100% the highest difficulty you possibly can with your account in a Monthly Event Quest --- you get a token to 100% the lower difficulty, get all of the rewards, without spending all the time to get it done.

Example: if I complete and 100% Uncollected --- I get a "token" to automatically 100% the Master difficulty. If I complete and 100% Master --- I get a "token" to automatically 100% the Heroic difficulty, and so on. Now, you can design the tokens in a way where we can collect them as much as we want (i.e. no limit) or these tokens can specifically work for the current Monthly Quest. I think this would be a good way to help us reduce the boredom. What do you guys think?

Comments

• Options
    ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    What about legends titles and runs?

I get tired of the same as well man.
  • Options
    SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
    ManChild wrote: »
    What about legends titles and runs?

I get tired of the same as well man.

My guess would be Kabam can see the average legend run times these past couple of months. If somebody attempting a Legend Run had like a 1hr30min or less time, they used the Monthly Token which would disqualify them from the race. OR Kabam could change it where Legend Runs are strictly Master Mode or Uncollected.