**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Let's talk about that broken red hulk in uncollected

2»

Comments

• Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    Seriously the variance of Uncollected players is just too big.

There are players there that can barely handle Uncollected EQ, and end game players who cruise through it, barely losing any health in the process.
  • Options
    XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    xNig wrote: »
    I mean, counter tactics is a garbage node and I really don’t like it, it punishes you for doing well and keeping a combo, spiked armor punishes you for hitting them, the normal 6% isn’t awful, but the way it scales is. And any boss with regen feels futile knowing It can all be undone in an instant

How does Counter Tactics punish you if you are playing well and keeping a combo? You need to get hit for it to matter, that’s not “playing well”.

Block damage/parrying damage is insane forcing Intercepts, which I’m ok with, but talking of this fight it’s extremely inconsistent to intercept/bait out this red hulk
  • Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    The Rulk fight is one better suited for strategy rather than brute force. Of course you can just brute force your way through it but it's much easier to just use void or caiw.

You don't even have to have them as a 4 or 5*. A 3* will do. If you are uncollected you should at least have a 3* version of these champs.