**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Incredible RNG?!

winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,722 ★★★★★
Could not help not posting this.

rhaht9x6mcp6.png

What are the odds?
:o

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Ouch that is enough to make anyone quit
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    What would a ticket do?
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Drooped2 wrote: »
    What would a ticket do?

Nothing same as asking for rdt twi times a day people just cant grasp stuff

Exactly. Just want to complain. Sure the odds are awful but it can still happen. Support isn't going to say "yeah, our bad. We'll take away one of those Spideys and give you a new champ".
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    If RNG assigns a number to every probable outcome and then randomly rolls a number, the odds of this happening are 1 in 1,225,043. Basically, a 0.00000082% chance of this ever happening.
    That’s correct if the question is what are the odds of pulling/rolling Magneto 3 times.

However, If the question is what are the odds of pulling the same champion 3 times, He had a 1:107 chance to pull the same champion as the first and then another 1:107 chance to do it again. 1:11,449.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    I can’t even imagine what the odds of that are.
    The odds of pulling the same champ twice after the first from feature pool of 24 is 1:576.

• HarnitHarnit Posts: 14
    Damn, That's awful lot of Magnetos.
  • Sunny2847Sunny2847 Posts: 125
    I would rage quit...
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
    I don't think it is RNG. I have always said that a specific champ is more readily available at a certain time. EG. 2:00am XXX champ is more readily available.
  • Spike_Da_Gr8Spike_Da_Gr8 Posts: 13
    I was n an ally and one day every one was opening their first 5*. 6 ppl opened a crystal and all 6 got red mag including me. Coincidence I think not
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    If RNG assigns a number to every probable outcome and then randomly rolls a number, the odds of this happening are 1 in 1,225,043. Basically, a 0.00000082% chance of this ever happening.

Like I said 100x before...you really think their RNG works...i think it's rigged.

Right. Like there's a separate code for everyone that analyzes what you need, what you spend, what you're opening next before you even decide, what you're planning for, and all your other hopes and dreams. Also, the Earth is flat.
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    one time I had back to back angela 5* pull thought it was crazy cause she just arrived in the basic pull..and abunch o people went for her featured 15k 5* crystal. then I found out her sig was useless

try grabbing a 6* not twice..but 3 times.... (sig 40)
  • ezgoingezgoing Posts: 269 ★★
    My theory is that there could be some code that tries to balance out the champs being pulled (or as the conspiracists might think, there could be more **** champs assigned than good champs). And for that moment, it was Magneto assigned, and so happen that an instant crystal opening coupled with some server lag might have trigger all 3 crystals to return with Magneto.
  • Savage_Savage_ Posts: 64
    Plot Twist: Magneto Rework coming February 2019
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    That’s correct if the question is what are the odds of pulling/rolling Magneto 3 times.

However, If the question is what are the odds of pulling the same champion 3 times, He had a 1:107 chance to pull the same champion as the first and then another 1:107 chance to do it again. 1:11,449.

True. Though you have to pull the champ first... you can’t null the first pull’s 1 in 107 odd. It does lock the odds of the next two as you state once a champ is know, but remember the pull of the first champ is still as random as the other two pulls. The odds I state are the odds of pulling any champ 3 times if a row.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,722 ★★★★★
    Midnite93 wrote: »
    Did you pop or spin those crystals?

It's not my account, so I don't really know.
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★

Like I said 100x before...you really think their RNG works...i think it's rigged.

Right. Like there's a separate code for everyone that analyzes what you need, what you spend, what you're opening next before you even decide, what you're planning for, and all your other hopes and dreams. Also, the Earth is flat.

You must work for them. If I got 10 magnetos in s row. You’d say oh that’s just r ng. What’s wrong

• SuelSuel Posts: 279
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    I can’t even imagine what the odds of that are.
    The odds of pulling the same champ twice after the first from feature pool of 24 is 1:576.

last featured i opened 4 featured and got 2 Groots

Groot
    Miles Morales
    Groot
    Hyperion

Hype is what made me not quit, i had a gem saved for him for ages
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    The funny thing is if it’s Magneto or Groot people would complain about RNG. If someone pulled 3 Blades or Sparkies, RNG wouldn’t even be questioned.