**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

1 and 1/2 year

RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,399 ★★★★★
To feature the FF4 event. I am surprise along excited also never see anything like this before.

Will be interesting to see what villain they bring as well.

Comments

• SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    1 1/2 years? Are you saying that's how long it will take all 4 of them to be rolled out? Or are you saying that we've been waiting 1 1/2 years for them to appear in the game?
  • The new video says it's (assuming they mean the storyline plus the champ releases) spaced out over a year and a half.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,399 ★★★★★
    1 1/2 years? Are you saying that's how long it will take all 4 of them to be rolled out? Or are you saying that we've been waiting 1 1/2 years for them to appear in the game?

That is the event that is set for us...kabam released a video about the thing and during the video Gabriel mentioned they planned a 1 and 1/2 year for the FF4 so other 3 are coming this year but not sure what the 1/2 year for 2020 is lol
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,399 ★★★★★
    chunkyb wrote: »
    The new video says it's (assuming they mean the storyline plus the champ releases) spaced out over a year and a half.

We have 4 quarters in a year

Q1-Jan-March
    Q2-April-June
    Q3-July-September
    Q4-October to December

Jan the thing has been released...2nd FF4 likely June as i believe April&May will be infinity war conclusion...For Q3 tough to say but i'm leaning towards september and Q4 probably december what a good way to close 2019 then releasing the final FF4 member lol