**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Featured arenas

I'm just wondering why do you guys make it so hard to hit infinite streak in featured arenas? You guys make content so hard it's damn near impossible for us little guys who are trying to progress play this game. Seems like only people with most of their champs maxed out are the ones who win the featured champ that's not fair to all players. You guys keep this up and only people who will be playing this game will be players with maxed accounts. Us little guys are getting tired of playing catch up.

Comments

• Options
    ShoNoMercyxxShoNoMercyxx Posts: 47
    This post needs to be taken serious I'm letting y'all know how everyone who plays this game feel.
  • Options
    Just grind basic until you get there, I’ve found it easy to get the champ in last three. Nothing to write home about but better than nothing!
  • Options
    DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    5star thing from 1st round went for 60mil. There is no amount of maxed champs that will let you hit that kind of points, only units refreshes, so you really only need like 3 "maxed" champions to "compete" in that one. If you meant 4star featured arena, then it's not worth effort anyway
  • Options
    Them guys on YouTube always using maxed out 4 and 5* champs and seems to always get the new champs. I'm just saying I would like a 4* thing or any featured champ without having to hit a death match all the time. I think kabam just wants everyone to throw away their money on Crystal's in hopes of getting a new featured champ.
  • Options
    You would need high 5* and 6* to be able to earn 5* Hero reward (and even then, probably lots of Units to Recharge them), and if you had that high of heroes you would be avoiding the Death Matches anyways.

Best bet for lower people to get into Streak is by using "Unbalanced" or what others call "Sandbagging" matches up until you hit Streak=15. Unbalanced being using 2 higher heroes (can even be just 4* 3/30) and a 3rd hero that is totally untouched (4* r1/1) who will just lose that 3rd fight (but at least it is NOT a Death match, and if using 3/30 will probably be against 4* 4/40 or maybe a 4* 5/50 opponents for those 2 fights you can win.
    Once at Streak=15, need to use higher teams for next several matches, and after 20 can use a mix of 4/40 and 3/30 (just need to keep at least one 4/40, or maybe even at least 2 4/40 if the heroes are on the lower end of relative rating on you roster).

Easiest way to build your roster is just shooting for 4* Basic hero arena instead. Those are reasonable points, especially for the older Basic heroes.
  • Options
    KrumbledkookieKrumbledkookie Posts: 273
    I can't disagree too vehemently, I guess. Getting the Infinite Streak in the 4* Basic Arena is easy as could be, but no matter how many videos I watch, no matter how many websites I visit, no matter how many of my Alliance mates tell me the way, trying to find a way to get the infinite streak in the Feature Arenas is just about impossible. I can only beat a death squad so many times.
  • Options
    Point being (in either the 4* Feature or 5* Feature) you won't get a Death Match if you do Unbalanced/Sandbagging teams thru the 15th match, and then once at Streak=15 just maintain high enough full teams to avoid getting a Deatch Match. The cutoff for how high each of your teams has to be to maintain streak may vary from person to person, depending on their strength (relative base hero rating, Dup Sig levels, and maybe Masteries ?), but once you know what fails then just make sure future times you use a little higher teams.
    Good luck.
  • Options
    I get what you're saying summoner nr and I've tried that strategy but it doesn't work I still get death matches. Yes I'm skilled and can beat a few of them but when your team overall rating is 8,000 or something like that what chance do I stand against a 40k rated team??? It's complete bs and not fair.
  • Options
    W737w7iiwiW737w7iiwi Posts: 74
    You must have started the game like a month or two ago don't worry your roster will build overtime and been patient I the key to get a better score in arena I Remember starting the game last year in march man I didn't have a lot of champions but I did get lucky on some premium hero crystals and got some three stars and getting a lot of log in crystals to get new champions and my best bet was to after the 3 star thing in featured arena
  • Options
    you usually get the newer champions in the 4 star basic arena approximately 6 months after they appear in the featured arena...since I am terrible with crystals, I just wait for the arenas; haven't missed a champ yet: 1st round get the champ, 2nd round dupe him
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

5star thing from 1st round went for 60mil. There is no amount of maxed champs that will let you hit that kind of points, only units refreshes, so you really only need like 3 "maxed" champions to "compete" in that one. If you meant 4star featured arena, then it's not worth effort anyway

Not true, there's a guy in my alliance with over a 2 million rating that can get 60 million with 0 refreshes.
  • Options
    BananaGrantBananaGrant Posts: 95

Not true, there's a guy in my alliance with over a 2 million rating that can get 60 million with 0 refreshes.
    That is setting alarms every time your champions are refreshed. That means little sleep and running every single 4/5/6 you have.

It's very exhausting to do, and much easier to refresh, instead of losing your soul to the Kabam overlords.
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

That is setting alarms every time your champions are refreshed. That means little sleep and running every single 4/5/6 you have.

It's very exhausting to do, and much easier to refresh, instead of losing your soul to the Kabam overlords.
    He has over 60 6 star champions and every single 5 star. Just saying that it is possible. Obviously most people can't afford that type of roster.