**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

False notifications [Merged Threads]

2»

Comments

• SCHNOOTSCHNOOT Posts: 49
    Neither of my accounts got any rewards and no one else has logged in on my phone. This is pure kabam style JUNK.
  • KingsKrewKingsKrew Posts: 14
    There is a comment thread on Reddit also so this notification was definitely sent out to more then just a few people. No one has said they have received any of the rewards offered. If it was accidentally sent out @Kabam Vydious we can handle the truth but saying that maybe it’s on another account or maybe a friend logged on our device is only going to add to the confusion.
  • Jawarrior2001Jawarrior2001 Posts: 303
    Jestress wrote: »
    Mags wrote: »
    Okay, now I'm confused.. the items weren't awarded to either account, despite what @Kabam Vydious stated.
    Sooo.. can someone fill us in? Do I need to submit a ticket to figure out where they've gone?

Has a friend ever logged in on your device so they could play? If there was ever an account put onto that device that wasn't your main one, this could be the result of it too.

If someone other than you logs into your account, wouldn't this be a violation of the TOS? So you guys are sending out rewards to people who have violated the TOS?

They aren't logging into the account, they are using the device, so it wouldn't really count as a violation.
  • Jestress wrote: »

If someone other than you logs into your account, wouldn't this be a violation of the TOS? So you guys are sending out rewards to people who have violated the TOS?

That wasn't what I had said. I had stated that if a friend has logged into their account on your device to play their game, this could be the result of this. If your friend logged into the account on your device and had you play then that would be a violation of TOS.
  • KingsKrew wrote: »
    There is a comment thread on Reddit also so this notification was definitely sent out to more then just a few people. No one has said they have received any of the rewards offered. If it was accidentally sent out @Kabam Vydious we can handle the truth but saying that maybe it’s on another account or maybe a friend logged on our device is only going to add to the confusion.

Another piece that could cause this is if you've ever started a new game on your device that led into creating a username for it. This can at times happen if you've been logged out and you don't know the password/haven't connected to a Kabam account. Perhaps a new game was created and then forgotten about.

This type of thing can also cause the device to be confused and send notifications incorrectly.
  • hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★

That wasn't what I had said. I had stated that if a friend has logged into their account on your device to play their game, this could be the result of this. If your friend logged into the account on your device and had you play then that would be a violation of TOS.

How does kabam know if my friend is logging into his account on my device to play his game, versus I am logging in to his account on my device to play his game? It's not like you can see who is holding the phone.
    Also to keep on topic, why are random people getting 5 star champs, thousands of units or 4 star champs. Why isn't everyone? How is this kind of thing fair and healthy for the contest?
    Mags wrote: »
    Okay, now I'm confused.. the items weren't awarded to either account, despite what @Kabam Vydious stated.
    Sooo.. can someone fill us in? Do I need to submit a ticket to figure out where they've gone?

Has a friend ever logged in on your device so they could play? If there was ever an account put onto that device that wasn't your main one, this could be the result of it too.

They aren't logging into the account, they are using the device, so it wouldn't really count as a violation.

Is Kabam turning on your camera and using advanced AI to tell who is logging in? How exactly would they know?
This discussion has been closed.