**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 4 energy reduction...

Great that cost per tile has been reduced, but what about those of use who completed it with the higher cost? Energy is a scarce (and expensive) commodity! Whinge over.

Comments

• Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian
    Drooped2 wrote: »
    Tudgie78 wrote: »
    Great that cost per tile has been reduced, but what about those of use who completed it with the higher cost? Energy is a scarce (and expensive) commodity! Whinge over.

I bought a TV in black Friday for 99 bucks same TV is 69.99 today where do I sign up for my compensation
    The store laughed at me..

You bought a TV for 99 bucks? Is it a color TV?
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian
    DNA3000 wrote: »

I bought a TV in black Friday for 99 bucks same TV is 69.99 today where do I sign up for my compensation

Yea I'm one of those madmen punching people in the face on black Friday to be first. It's the little things in life ya know.

Plus I think it's like a 40 inch was for my kid nothing too massive ya know?

I was shopping at a Target recently and there was a section of the store labelled "small TVs." They were TVs from 32 inches to 40 inches. It wasn't that long ago the big TV in my living room was a 32" CRT that weighed 142 pounds and cost about $1500. Dell now gives away better TVs when you buy a medium grade laptop.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★

Yea I'm one of those madmen punching people in the face on black Friday to be first. It's the little things in life ya know.

Plus I think it's like a 40 inch was for my kid nothing too massive ya know?

I was shopping at a Target recently and there was a section of the store labelled "small TVs." They were TVs from 32 inches to 40 inches. It wasn't that long ago the big TV in my living room was a 32" CRT that weighed 142 pounds and cost about $1500. Dell now gives away better TVs when you buy a medium grade laptop.

I had a 32" CRT. Worst piece of furniture I've ever had to move. 32" back in the day was like 70" of today.
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    The game has also added free energy revives as part of the 3-day alliance events.

While I'm bummed I used all the units/refills to get Act 4 explored months ago compared to the cheaper way now, I also have to remember that I've been able to enjoy the rewards for longer. Essentially we paid a "premium buy now" price as opposed to waiting for the price to drop.

Same thing with featured vs basic crystals. Spend more to get (potentially) better rewards now, or pay less and wait for the champ you want to be added to the basic.
  • Options
    TheMarauder53TheMarauder53 Posts: 154
    Wait is the act 4 energy reduction permanent? If so imma have to start exploration again
  • Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Savio444 wrote: »
    I explored the whole of act 5 during a special energy reduction event. Not all at the same time. Act 4 takes too long with 3 energy, this should have changed long ago so im happy they finally did even though i already finished it.

Also, why do most people ask for compensation about every little thing?

I said act 5 instead of act 4.
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    t6dvu8jasc0g.png
    jz3shbrjusfd.png

Eh, thanks but no thanks
  • Options
    Nitro422Nitro422 Posts: 276
    Mitchell35 wrote: »
    t6dvu8jasc0g.png
    jz3shbrjusfd.png

Eh, thanks but no thanks

Yep! Complaining about using energy refills is just baseless at this point. They give them away like candy, each month I have plenty on overflow by the time EQ rolls around,
  • Options
    Tudgie78Tudgie78 Posts: 47
    DoctorJ wrote: »
    I dont want compensation for the reduction. I want everyone to suffer the hell hole of energy it was.
    This is what I was getting at! At no point was I asking for compensation...

• Options
    DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    @Tudgie78 in order for them to suffer the same experience has those who beat it in the past all the act 4 nerfs would also need to be removed and 5*s locked from being usable in act 4. Its not that big of a deal with the energy reduction since act 4 is still a long boring battle to complete anyway