**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What champion would you remove from the game if you could?

13»

Comments

• Options
    GrecianfoxGrecianfox Posts: 114
    Other (which one?)
    Foxhero007 wrote: »
    blade the most overrated champion and the all the auto-blockers champs

Blade is not overated just good he helps out a lot in act 5 and everywhere which is why he is top
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Falcon... I don't think he has a single use, if he does multiple other champions do it better, and there's almost no reason for them to rework or buff him because... he's Falcon...
  • Options
    VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    Other (which one?)
    how bout ghost, shes pretty over powered in my opinion. dont get me wrong, i love my 5* ghost, but she's almsot to good in my opinion.
  • Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Other (which one?)
    IMIW.

In story quest/eq I can handle the fact that he’s there, still hate to fight him but ok ok. In arena however, every time I face this guy in arena I just let out a deep “sigh” and go in to a very frustrating annoying fight.I consider arena to be mindless tapping fights which are meant to be over in 30 seconds (tops), if I want a challenging fight where I need to take some more time, I’ll go into story/event quest.
  • Options
    A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    Other (which one?)
    There's so many I want to list. But I will have to say either she-hulk ,korg, or MODOK
  • Options
    Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    Spidergwen
    Why is gwenpool there? Shes great
  • Options
    _I__I_ Posts: 306
    Modok. I hate to fight him as boss.
  • Options
    Only_AlonerOnly_Aloner Posts: 141
    Other (which one?)
    Iron Patriot😂
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Goldpool
    He doesn't exist in the comics, plus he's just a cash grab.
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Goldpool
    Colossus is mine as without the omega red synergy colossus has really no use i mean he has bleed immunity but everything colossus has everyone can do better he has armor yay woohoo iron man infinity war has armor he is bleed immune woop dee doo vision is bleed immune :)
    Noooo Colossus is my favourite superhero!
  • Options
    KickNatherinaKickNatherina Posts: 157
    Other (which one?)
    Blade -

He’s pretty much a cheat code, and it pretty much never in a bad fight. He’s also pretty boring to play in my opinion
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Other (which one?)
    Korg
  • Options
    LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Other (which one?)
    Iron Fist
  • Options
    SuelSuel Posts: 279
    Goldpool
    Why is gwenpool there? Shes great

you probably didnt read all the coments, but i ll say it again, the poll is not to remove champions that u consider OP or trash, there are other reasons too
  • Options
    Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 691 ★★★
    Other (which one?)
    Grecianfox wrote: »
    Foxhero007 wrote: »
    blade the most overrated champion and the all the auto-blockers champs

Blade is not overated just good he helps out a lot in act 5 and everywhere which is why he is top

yes Blade is overrated because a lot of people are saying that you can't do this or that with out him and he is the only option you have.
  • Options
    RohankolRohankol Posts: 15
    Goldpool
    Goldpool, otherwise we will get more useless champs
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Kamala Kahn
    Science: Sentry or She Hulk
    Mutant: Magneto
    Tech: Hulkbuster
    Mystic: Iron Fist
    Cosmic: Superior Iron Man
    Skill: Falcon
  • Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Other (which one?)
    IMIW
    Or
    DPX
  • Options
    SassyMastySassyMasty Posts: 311
    Kamala Kahn
    Her abilities make it seem like the developers just threw some stuff together... "Hey let's just give her a ton of furies or something". Ant-Man's description is shorter than hers and even he has a more clearly defined purpose: reduce damage and critical hits to himself.
  • Options
    cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    Other (which one?)
    Falcon... I don't think he has a single use, if he does multiple other champions do it better, and there's almost no reason for them to rework or buff him because... he's Falcon...

forgot about falcon
  • Options
    Other (which one?)
    Mr Fixit ... waste
  • Options
    Other (which one?)
    She hulk and DD Netflix came to mind, but ultimately Thor Rag is such a disappointment for what should be an incredible character. Would like to see him removed and replaced with someone worthy.

Thor rag only becomes something when maxed out ... but his a bore when u rushing through fights ...
  • Options
    Other (which one?)
    Do we get a thor infinity war too ? (Thor with the stormbreaker?