**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Latest 5* basic pool

Anybody have a link or picture of the latest 5* basic pool?

Comments

• TnissenTnissen Posts: 17
    zeezee57 wrote: »
    2q60t6td4z3m.jpg
    Here you go

Awesome. Thank you.
  • DonkillaDonkilla Posts: 161
    Big up to my main man shotta rakoon and the mandem kamala khan aka the blue hulk
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    DrZola wrote: »
    It wouldn’t hurt to divide the pool at this point.

Figure out a fairly even split and make M-W-F something like the Cosmic-Mutant-Mystic 5* days and T-Th-Sat the Tech-Skill-Science 5* days. At least then you would have a >1% chance of pulling a particular champ and could at least feel like you might have a better shot at getting a class you need, a class you lack, a class you have gems for...

Alternatively, scrap the featured crystal as it exists today. Instead, offer only the last 6 featured champs in it for an insanely high amount of shards (~80-100K) and let players have class or year 5* crystals for 15K each. Oddball ideas, but it’s time to rethink the way 5* champ pulls work.

Dr. Zola

yeah as to dupe my magik is a 1 in 104 champs and rising lol if the rngsus is correct and all champs have an equal chance right?
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,544 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    I think it’s actually a 1/110 shot after Emma was added. I may have miscounted, but honestly that’s just a rounding error at this point.

Dr. Zola
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I think it’s actually a 1/110 shot after Emma was added. I may have miscounted, but honestly that’s just a rounding error at this point.

Dr. Zola

After Emma was 108 it looks like. 110 will be in a month after VtD. Still the same. I agree 100% on fixing the 5* crystal. There’s too much in it now. Time to split.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,184 ★★★★★
    For every one good champions, there is 100 cyclops and hulkbuster, be aware

Really? I thought it was 99 percent Skill champs (at least when I look at my 5-star roster).
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,768 ★★★★★
    They never split the 4* after 4 years why would they split the 5*
  • Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★
    Does sb know if they are ever gonna be adding Black Widow, Doctor Strange, Electro and Abomination to the Basic Pool? They have been available as 5* in the offers...
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,768 ★★★★★
    Does sb know if they are ever gonna be adding Black Widow, Doctor Strange, Electro and Abomination to the Basic Pool? They have been available as 5* in the offers...

They said "no plans at the time" which in kabam talk mean not today but maybe in the future
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    They never split the 4* after 4 years why would they split the 5*

Good point. They should split the 4* also. Who knows how many champs are in that thing...

Dr. Zola
    edited January 2019
    I dropped $$ on the Recap 5* crystal this summer @zeezee57 (and still didn’t get anything I wanted even with 11/13 odds in my favor). So 50K shards would be a welcome relief.

Dr. Zola
  • Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346

Dude when you've pulled every trash champ from the 5* pool but cyclops and only 3 good ones it hurts
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    Is there a picture of the 6 star pool too?
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian
    I dropped $$ on the Recap 5* crystal this summer @zeezee57 (and still didn’t get anything I wanted even with 11/13 odds in my favor). So 50K shards would be a welcome relief.

Dr. Zola

I'm curious how well a crystal like that would do overall. I've seen so many people just plain discouraged altogether in this game based entirely on 5* and 6* crystal openings that it would probably be fairly successful.

If players are disgusted by 15k pulls that don't go their way, I presume a 50k crystal that doesn't go exactly precisely in the way way they want, with super sized fries, is going to generate even more outrage.

People keep trying to sneak in just plain buying champs in various ways, but I honestly believe you have a better chance of getting DC heroes in this game than eliminating the random draw aspect of the game, and random here implies there's a chance you aren't getting what you want.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,281 ★★★★★

Kabam doesn’t bother to do that. The message they’ve been sending is to figure it out for yourself or hope that Trucos makes one that’s complete for the current champ pool for every crystal.
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    edited January 2019

Hey, I duped him and r3'd him. 😁

Cyclops that is. I really should have saved every 5* shard since Nov. for this featured but no self control
    edited January 2019
    DNA3000 wrote: »

Dr. Zola

I'm curious how well a crystal like that would do overall. I've seen so many people just plain discouraged altogether in this game based entirely on 5* and 6* crystal openings that it would probably be fairly successful.

If players are disgusted by 15k pulls that don't go their way, I presume a 50k crystal that doesn't go exactly precisely in the way way they want, with super sized fries, is going to generate even more outrage.

People keep trying to sneak in just plain buying champs in various ways, but I honestly believe you have a better chance of getting DC heroes in this game than eliminating the random draw aspect of the game, and random here implies there's a chance you aren't getting what you want.

What are DC heroes? Like Batman? I’m assuming that’s what you meant there.

I believe change that puts more control in the hands of the players is beneficial. Kabam seems to disagree, as evidenced by things from the pRNG-fest that is the current Trials to Champion crystal openings to many of the more recent champs. Someone clearly has decided maintaining a slot machine feel to the game is good for business—presumably because the game thrives on humans being unable to resist compulsion.

Boils down to the question I always ask: are we addicts or customers?

Dr. Zola
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    12,500 class specific crystal would be a nice addition. They could rotate it every Sunday or something.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    I'm in agreement with the majority here. As the pool gets larger and larger it becomes extremely difficult to pull the champions you want. Part of what makes this game fun is if you actually have a reasonable shot at pulling the champions you want. Now that the odds are less than 1% to pull the champs we want it seems like it would be a good time for change.

Edit: Some might say dungeons accomplish this goal, but I think they are far too infrequent to be considered a reasonable place to acquire specific champions.

May not be up to date, but this is last one I have.

v61fytlsyjgq.jpeg

Dr. Zola
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Lol 104 champs in basic pool and yet i pull redhulk 6 times and iron patriot 4 times in total 53 5*s 😂😂😂.. dnt get me wrong i love redhulk he is R4 but damn he doesnt even need that high of a sig level to be good
  • THUNDERBILTHUNDERBIL Posts: 267
    Anyone has a picture of basic 5 star pool
    Gonna open my 4th crystal, already got a Hela, an Old Man Logan and an Iron Patriot, hope to get a new better one that can help me out becoming strong