**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

T1A bottleneck for solo players

PeterQuillPeterQuill Posts: 1,373 ★★★★
Any other solo players really feeling the hurt for some t1a? The game has shifted where t2a are more accesible which is awesome, but for every 4 t2a you have you will need a good 10 t1a to get a champ to rank 4.

Comments

• godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    PeterQuill wrote: »
    Any other solo players really feeling the hurt for some t1a? The game has shifted where t2a are more accesible which is awesome, but for every 4 t2a you have you will need a good 10 t1a to get a champ to rank 4.

this game was meant to be played in an alliance join one even being in an alliance I sometimes run short also there are far more rewards
  • Philly3974Philly3974 Posts: 360
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    There are so many bottlenecks for people without alliances that I don't know if it is worth talking about just one :neutral:

Alliances are absolutely necessary. Have to find one that suits you.

I agree. Coming from a gold 1 alliance and hating the constant stress to log in for AW, AQ, and events I left and have enjoyed the game way more playing on my own time but hate miss out on the rewards.

There are a ton on alliances that don't require mandatory AQ/AW participation or donations unless you want to, you should post what you're looking for on the recruitment page here or on Reddit. At least then you'd have the benefit on still playing at your own pace but still collecting event rewards.. :)
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    That’s why there are arena for that t1 if you want it
  • CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    If you join a low-pressure alliance that only runs map 2 for AQ, it's pretty much automatic that you'll get enough glory from each series to buy 3 t1s from the glory store each reset. We only run 1 bg and don't even 100% the map every day, but score enough points (~5 mil) to get enough for me to feed my rank-ups. You aren't going to be able to upgrade a bunch of champs at a time, but it'll keep you moving without having to turn your life over to the alliance grind.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    There are so many bottlenecks for people without alliances that I don't know if it is worth talking about just one :neutral:

Alliances are absolutely necessary. Have to find one that suits you.

I agree. Coming from a gold 1 alliance and hating the constant stress to log in for AW, AQ, and events I left and have enjoyed the game way more playing on my own time but hate miss out on the rewards.

There are plenty of chill alliances out there though. :) Good luck!
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian

Best source of T1A for solo players is the T1A arena event. Three full T1A available every nine days for scoring 1.6 million points. It is a good return for reasonable effort.