**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Iceman Not Coldsnap Immune?

I tried to use Iceman against the super "fun and interactive" Iceman in trials of the alchemist that does about 15k damage right off the bat. I just recently got him for the first time a month ago and also duped him last week. How in the world is he not immune to coldsnap? Has this been answered already? Seems like a glaring oversight to me.

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Simply because he isn't, and he still takes damage from it. Is a design choise that makes sense either way
  • Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    He's always been this way. It's always been wrong. It's Kabam logic. I'll never understand it.
  • Options
    SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Another one. New week new Iceman post. Cue the GR/Incinerate chatter as well.
  • Options
    KormoKormo Posts: 77
    Ice can get colder. Kabam Logic.
  • Options
    SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    How long have you been playing the game? :D:D
  • Options
    gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    Simply because he isn't, and he still takes damage from it. Is a design choise that makes sense either way

Does it really make sense though? By his sig description, he should also inflict coldsnap on himself
  • Options
    CLMPitombeiraCLMPitombeira Posts: 51
    makes sense
    ?

For God sake. bro or sis, you happens to be employed, or lawyer, or who knows paid for Kabam to make these discouraging and clueless comments? he's a blood walking humanoid ice cube, how the hell does an ice cube feel cold?
    if they say that it is because of the balance of the game (although this argument is invalid, based on how unbalanced the game is) it STILL, does not make the slightest sense.
  • Options
    VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    makes sense
    ?

For God sake. bro or sis, you happens to be employed, or lawyer, or who knows paid for Kabam to make these discouraging and clueless comments? he's a blood walking humanoid ice cube, how the hell does an ice cube feel cold?

Do you know what being too cold means? It means that you dont have as much heat (energy) in your body as you need. Just being made out of ice doesnt mean you can survive at 0 K