**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hela Advice and Thoughts

So I just got Hela and it seems like she could be a heavy damage dealer. Holding down the heavy and using Special 1 seems to be how Stack her furies with the soul counter.

For those of you who have her - what are your thoughts and advice? What rank up do you think she is worthy of?

Comments

• SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    She's godly for long fights but needs a full synergy tea,. On regular quests, she's still pretty good but not at the level of hyperion, medusa, venom etc. As a four star you can max her out if you like playing with her. As a five star I wouldn't go past rank 3 but I know of a lot of people who have taken her to rank 4 and higher.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    I have her as a 5* Rank 4. Huge damage dealer and has some really good synergies with Angela, Heimdall and Loki. (I ranked her up to fight alongside my 6* Angela, that synergy has saved me countless revives).

You build soul charges by using attacks with her weapons (medium attacks, heavies & specials). These souls determine how long your fury stacks remain active.

You then gain Fury stacks with her SP1 and by charging her heavy. I typically only use her SP1. Each fury buff burns one soul per tick, so the more fury stacks she has the faster her souls burn. Once you run out of souls, then the furies time out one at a time. If you keep gaining souls, the furies are essentially permanent.

In the longer fights, you can easily maintain 3-4 furies simply with MLLLM combos and periodic SP2s. With that many furies she has 150-200% attack.

All of the above being said, she's limited in her utility. No regen, no immunity, no power control. Simply raw damage. I really do like using her, but she's not even a top 5 Cosmic champ...