**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

CAIW leadership buff

Does anybody know If CAIW teammates still give him the leadership bonuses after they're dead on a quest?

Comments

• Options
    SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Synergies don't disappear just because a champ is knocked out.
  • Options
    Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298

Its not a synergy, its his sig ability i believe.
  • Options
    MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★

this is what i thought. however when fighting in AQ using GR once blade is knocked out i have had issues with judgments not triggering.
    blade synergy make judgments 100%. blade KO'd and judgments not always applying.

so yeah i thought exactly the same but i am concerned that it is not always working as it should.
  • Options
    Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    MaatMan wrote: »

this is what i thought. however when fighting in AQ using GR once blade is knocked out i have had issues with judgments not triggering.
    blade synergy make judgments 100%. blade KO'd and judgments not always applying.

so yeah i thought exactly the same but i am concerned that it is not always working as it should.

Do you happen to remember who you were fighting in AQ? Offensive ability accuracy reduction can still cause his judgements not to trigger even with the Blade synergy, like against a Civil Warrior or Ant-man for example.
  • Options
    Theo628Theo628 Posts: 103
    Thanos_Car wrote: »

Its not a synergy, its his sig ability i believe.

Exactly, it's not the sinergy. This is why i'm not sure If It is still on when they die.
  • Options
    Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    He does still retain his sig ability bonuses.