**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Insight on Angela

So, in a previous post I had asked who was the best champion for people on their respective rosters. Most of the champions I expected and some I’m pretty familiar with because I have them at least in a 2 or 3 star version.

One champ that I don’t have where I saw a LOT of response for was Angela. Experienced Angela players, please give me insight into this champion and why she was an MVP for so many players.

Comments

• Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Always keep your power bar between 1 and 2 bars. Use your SP1 just before you hit 2 bars and get into green asap. That way you max the furies.
  • CosagornCosagorn Posts: 84
    Hello, I have 6*2/35 Angela. She has armor, fury, precision, healing and very nice synergies.

With armor, taken block damage is reduced.
    With fury, given damage is increased about %300. (for mine, attack rate goes from 2832 to 8679)
    With precision, crit rate gets very high.
    I saw 45k damage with 5 hit combo without any boost.

When she loses %10 health, she regens %5 health.
    If you have Morning Star synergy and 6* Angela, it is possible to regen %10 health back.
    Or, if you use suicide and will power masteries, she will have continuous regen which can deal with recoil damage.

Lastly, she has useful synergies with Morning Star, Aegon, Heimdall and Hela.

• Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    Cosagorn wrote: »
    Hello, I have 6*2/35 Angela. She has armor, fury, precision, healing and very nice synergies.

With armor, taken block damage is reduced.
    With fury, given damage is increased about %300. (for mine, attack rate goes from 2832 to 8679)
    With precision, crit rate gets very high.
    I saw 45k damage with 5 hit combo without any boost.

When she loses %10 health, she regens %5 health.
    If you have Morning Star synergy and 6* Angela, it is possible to regen %10 health back.
    Or, if you use suicide and will power masteries, she will have continuous regen which can deal with recoil damage.

Lastly, she has useful synergies with Morning Star, Aegon, Heimdall and Hela.

Thanks for the detailed analysis- that regeneration sounds great.
  • QuantumBobQuantumBob Posts: 162
    @Disgruntled_User_123

I have a 6 star Angela and MS but it says buffs last 20% longer and not 100% longer. Therefore, I would think she could regen 6% back and not 10%. How can you regen 10%?? I also like using Angela so if she can regen 10% once per 10% lost that would be incredibly useful to know! Thanks
    Forgot the recovery mastery ....but that's still only another 15%
  • CosagornCosagorn Posts: 84
    QuantumBob wrote: »
    @Disgruntled_User_123

I have a 6 star Angela and MS but it says buffs last 20% longer and not 100% longer. Therefore, I would think she could regen 6% back and not 10%. How can you regen 10%?? I also like using Angela so if she can regen 10% once per 10% lost that would be incredibly useful to know! Thanks

Sorry, I didnt explain it. 6* Angela has adrenaline. When she loses %10 health, she can regen %3 from adrenaline and %5 from the healing. With recovery mastery, %5 becomes %5.75 and with Morningstar synergy it lasts %20 longer. So, %5.75 becomes %6.9. If you dont miss the adrenaline healing, it is possible to heal %9.9 health for %10 lost.
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    Her given regen ability isn’t that great honestly but it is just enough to get you through map 6 starburst. She can end fights quickly and is definitely a go to in fights where applying debuffs is not good. Her synergy with heimdall makes her hit even harder. Dash back and hold block for a permanent fury.
    @Cosagorn

Thank you. I suppose it's difficult to reach the full 9.9% given that the initial recovery will eat into the adrenaline buffer first so you'll need to land hits almost immediately after receiving them in order to fill the adrenaline bar quickly. That way, you can heal 6.9% on top of the 3%. Max would be 9.9% and minimum would be 6.9% (filling the 3% from adrenaline via regen instead of landing a hit and then a further 3.9% from left over healing.

Thanks for the explanation! I wasn't sure if I was missing some sort of extra synergy/trick or something but that makes sense now.

She's a solid all rounder. The regen isn't fantastic compared to other regen champs but combine it with her armour up and she's pretty sustainable compared to others. Throw in her fury and precision and you have a hard hitter too.