**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Insight on Domino

Is she really worthy grinding for in the arena or does she need to be awakened or have specific synergies?

For example, my Hyperion doesn’t really need any synergies or be awakened to be an awesome champion. My Mephisto really needs the Morningstar synergy to truly become an elite questing champion or my Scarlet Witch has to be awakened to have real use.

Where does Domino fall in that line?

Comments

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    Domino needs to be awakened if you're going to use her on defense. Also didn't she already have her basic arena recently?
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Domino needs to be awakened if you're going to use her on defense. Also didn't she already have her basic arena recently?

Yeah, her Basic arena juat happened not long ago. If she comes back it'll be a while.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Doesn't need to be awakened for attack and doesn't need synergies but you can wreck some stuff with them
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    I have her 5* sig 200. She benefits a little from it but more really as a defender. She doesnt need to be awakened to be a god tier champ and the damage her awakened ability does when you play her in attack is very small compared to her actually hits.

I like domino a lot and she really hits hard but i tend to run her with the red hulk synergy. This gives incinerate to her heavy attacks which is insane. At r4 she outdamages make stark spidey a lot of the time (especially if the opponent bleeds) who is r5. If you plan to do LOL with her you really want massacre synergy to extend debuffs for bleed and parry.

You really want to run her with deep wounds to get the most out of those crazy bleeds as well. She is very good in long fights where her combo meter gets high enough to really reduce ability accuracy. I was going to r5 her but i took my void up instead for utility. If i hadnt 100% LOL i would have taken her up. Crystal opening well has done some amazing youtube oneshots with her.