**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Insight on Ghost

I accidentally posted about Domino. I meant Ghost.

Is Ghost really worthy grinding for in the arena or does she need to be awakened or have specific synergies?

For example, my Hyperion doesn’t really need any synergies or be awakened to be an awesome champion. My Mephisto really needs the Morningstar synergy to truly become an elite questing champion or my Scarlet Witch has to be awakened to have real use.

Where does Ghost fall in that line?

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,139 ★★★★★
    She only need wasp to be ryl good
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    I accidentally posted about Domino. I meant Ghost.

Is Ghost really worthy grinding for in the arena or does she need to be awakened or have specific synergies?

For example, my Hyperion doesn’t really need any synergies or be awakened to be an awesome champion. My Mephisto really needs the Morningstar synergy to truly become an elite questing champion or my Scarlet Witch has to be awakened to have real use.

Where does Ghost fall in that line?
    Ghost is probably top 5 champions in the game.
    To answer your questions:
    Yes, she is worth grinding for. Yes, she does require synergies to be amazing, but she is still awesome without them (For example, Wasp makes her specials un-blockable. Ant-Man increases her damage, but he isn't really needed too much. Pretty much Wasp is the most important Syngery. I did a test run without her synergies she still hits very hard, just parry, dash back and special 2, or wait for them to go in for a medium and special 2.
  • Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    Thanks @Tiger360
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Thanks @Tiger360

Anytime my friend!