**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

War defense synergies

2»

Comments

• Abolitionist333_Abolitionist333_ Posts: 426
    edited January 2019
    DarthPhal wrote: »
    DarthPhal wrote: »
    Here’s some words from Kabam saying they’re working on it dated November 2018.
    uoo6z0lxs8y0.png
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/108994/alliance-war-defence-synergies
    There’s still hope. Don’t let it die.

There’s still hope that war can be made even more difficult and resource draining? And this is good for you how?

I don’t accept the terms you’re trying to paint me with; I look at defence synergies as a way to make Alliance War more strategic diverse, novel, and entertaining. I’ve already submit the fact that some synergies are way too powerful for War defence and those synergies would be tagged in order to prevent their use. I simply believe that most in game synergies like Friends, Rivals, Enemies, and Romance, would allow a more diverse cast of characters to take up a defensive role and thus bring more balance to the game as a whole. I also believe some synergies were specifically designed with defence in mind such as Taskmaster’s Termination Contract.
    tbwqkfo5dg2i.png
    I believe that, if handled correctly, this game would greatly benefit from having some defensive synergy active on defence.

So demonstrate to me how facing defensive synergies will not make war attack more difficult.

The point is to create *our* defenses with the freedom that we have for *our* offenses. This keeps it out of Kabam’s Lordship and let’s the players truly be creative.

This would create less clears of 100%, making season rankings more diverse and empowers those who study the game and are creative for their defense besides a group who doesn’t care as much, but can know the basics of the game.

I prefer intelligence to have more of a factor than what it currently has in this game.

• Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
    So I haven't been on the forums since I made this post and completely forgot about it. Then I signed in and saw 32 notifications and was like "oh god what did I do?"