**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Annoying fights in Trials

I'm not skilled but these AI behaviors are annoying. Why do opponent's AI are so hard to fight, but if we use Autofight they are all like easiest attacker?

One more thing, i need answers, why does CapIW can't nullify Brawl's Unstoppable? Did I miss something?

https://youtu.be/IEt6R0tmlhQ

Sorry for the skills displayed on the fight. I use only onehand (the other is paralyzed).

Comments

• DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    It looks like the unstoppable that comes from brawl is passive, so maybe CAIW can only nullify unstoppable buffs.
  • DRTO wrote: »
    It looks like the unstoppable that comes from brawl is passive, so maybe CAIW can only nullify unstoppable buffs.

That's right. Cap IW nullifys and only debuffs can be nullified. Check the icon from the brawl node. It does not have that light border that usually buffs have. Thats how you can identify passive abilities or buffs.
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    It confounds me that CAIW has been out for nearly a year and people still ask about why he isn't nullifying PASSIVE Unstoppable......
  • VancexClaRiiVancexClaRii Posts: 178
    cUbA_LiBrE wrote: »
    DRTO wrote: »

That's right. Cap IW nullifys and only debuffs can be nullified. Check the icon from the brawl node. It does not have that light border that usually buffs have. Thats how you can identify passive abilities or buffs.

@cUbA_LiBrE ... Dude thank you. I totally forgot about that. :smiley:
  • VancexClaRiiVancexClaRii Posts: 178
    It confounds me that CAIW has been out for nearly a year and people still ask about why he isn't nullifying PASSIVE Unstoppable......

Sorry dude if I was asking. I totally forgot to check that it was a passive status effect.

And, you're the one to talk about being surprised about such questions, when you even asked KM's ability back In December after being released since early of 2018.

Everyone has questions. It's just so hard to look for answers in the search function. Just be respectful, and if you know the answer - then help a fellow.

Peace out!
  • Very impressive skill with only one hand!
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★

Sorry dude if I was asking. I totally forgot to check that it was a passive status effect.

And, you're the one to talk about being surprised about such questions, when you even asked KM's ability back In December after being released since early of 2018.

Everyone has questions. It's just so hard to look for answers in the search function. Just be respectful, and if you know the answer - then help a fellow.

Peace out!

I asked because I didn't understand the grey debuffs. The CAIW thing had been brought up several times in several posts when you asked about it. MASSIVE difference, but good job trying to dig up dirt.