**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

War Season 7 Bracket Placements

First of all, want to start by saying this; how or why was my alliance downgraded from Gold 2 to Gold 3 after losing just on war?
If I remember correctly, we were ranked 646 in Gold 2 and after losing a matchup we dropped to rank 1038 Gold 3!
How is this even possible?
I also noticed that everyone on my friend's list is in Glod 3 bracket for this season, that's odd!

But not only that, I just went in global and clicked on everyone's icon and guess what? Every single one is in Gold 3 as well!

Comments

• Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,643 ★★★★★
    It's a Global conspiracy.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,989 Guardian
    It is a visual bug. When I look at my contact list, everyone that is at least in an alliance of some kind is currently showing Gold 1, which is the current rank of my alliance. Everyone I look at seems to have the same bracket status I do. GencerM currently shows as Gold 1. MMXIV is in fact currently Master 12.

I don't know about your ranking change, but I do know that you're looking too early. Wars haven't completed yet today, so brackets and rankings would still be changing. It generally isn't safe to look at standings for several more hours as of when I post this.
  • Options
    Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 684 ★★★
    It shows your last season's badge