**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* sig stones still don't count in class advancement events

Kabam, it's been over two years since 5*s entered the game. Why don't 5* sig stones count for points in the class advancement solo events? I'm sure it's just an oversight, but it's been years now...

Comments

• DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,544 ★★★★★
    Thank you for carrying the ball on this one. I quit it after three or four posts over a couple of years, all of which fell on deaf ears. Somewhere, in one of these maintenances, you’d think they would surprise us and fix this. Not yet...

Dr. Zola
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,360 ★★★★★
    Well done @Ninexblue, I was thinking of creating a post on this, too. Similar issues with other quests:
    • Uncollected Events Quests don't count towards Event Quest completion
    • Nor do Master proving grounds (Basic or Class).
    • Nor do Special quests like Trials.
    • You don't get higher scores for defeating five or six stars in the Arena Wins event.
    • There are points available for using 30% arena boosts in the 7-hr events; but no rewards for using +200% boosts from the Greater Boost crystal.
    Oddly, you do get higher rewards for levelling up five and six star champs in the Level Up daily event. Which is good, but seems a bit inconsistent.

Any chance some of these might get updated at any time?
  • MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    5* featured crystals also dont give points for these while 5* basic do....
    (i tested this)
    i could only guess that 6* crystals dont either.

when items are added to the game they really should ensure to add them to the respective event scoring charts.....
    bad oversight by the programmers in lots of similar situations
  • NinexblueNinexblue Posts: 31
    Any insight Kabam? These issues are just sloppy, plain and simple.
  • ArcDeAngelusArcDeAngelus Posts: 209
    Yeah those events could definitely use an update