**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

LoL back in time.....2016

ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
Everything was a much difference era back then, now we got champs like aegon.

giugg0gioe7e.jpeg

Comments

• LowercaseCube42LowercaseCube42 Posts: 143
    Lol using 4 stars for labyrinth; it would cost more units, but it would get the job done
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    Lol using 4 stars for labyrinth; it would cost more units, but it would get the job done

Just imagine the champs 2/3 years from people will be using for LoL and even Varient!

R4/5 6* will happen one day, and there will be even content harder than Varient/LoL.

T6basics and t5cc 👀
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★

Using a 4* 5/50 duped SL for easy path was pretty common back then, I know I did for my 1st run. But he was basically the only sort of viable 4* champ to use, I can’t imagine the cost to complete easy run with above 4* champs.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    I wont be around to see r3 6* let alone a r2 one for that matter...my time for this game has come to end, i play casual and even as that i find the game no longer fun...least with pubgm i dont have to worry about get screwed over by rng
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    Feeling nostalgic today I see
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★

I wont be around to see r3 6* let alone a r2 one for that matter...my time for this game has come to end, i play casual and even as that i find the game no longer fun...least with pubgm i dont have to worry about get screwed over by rng

I see you still play MCOC... What about PUBGM?