Upcoming buffs?

Crooked_Sprook1Crooked_Sprook1 Member Posts: 294 ★★
Who do you guys reckon is gonna get buffed after each movie? There will be 4 movies by marvel this year, Endgame, Captain marvel, Dark Phoenix and Ghe New Mutants.

I reckon ms marvel and KK might get buffed along with Phoenix and maybe a few guys from infinity war. What do you guys think?

Comments

• TheLegend27TheLegend27 Member Posts: 1,316 ★★★★★
    I reckon ms marvel and KK might get buffed along with Phoenix and maybe a few guys from infinity war. What do you guys think?

I need me some of that optimism. I think it's more likely they'll release new champs rather than do reworks/buffs.
  • cUbA_LiBrEcUbA_LiBrE Member Posts: 1,123 Guardian
    Don't bet on New Mutants to release this year. Rumors are that it will release maybe later on a streaming service. The Movie needs extensive reshoots just like Dark Phoenix does. And Dark Phoenix is said to be a terrible movie.
    https://www.screengeek.net/2019/01/25/x-men-dark-phoenix-bad-test-screening/

I hope they buff champions who need a buff and not what movie comes out this year. Luke Cage and Red Hulk were buffed without a movie. I am hopping for more 2015 Chmapions because of the rankup jewles from Variant difficultiy.
  • ClydaniaClydania Member Posts: 440 ★★
    cUbA_LiBrE wrote: »
    Don't bet on New Mutants to release this year. Rumors are that it will release maybe later on a streaming service. The Movie needs extensive reshoots just like Dark Phoenix does. And Dark Phoenix is said to be a terrible movie.
    https://www.screengeek.net/2019/01/25/x-men-dark-phoenix-bad-test-screening/

I hope they buff champions who need a buff and not what movie comes out this year. Luke Cage and Red Hulk were buffed without a movie. I am hopping for more 2015 Chmapions because of the rankup jewles from Variant difficultiy.

Yeah im hoping for IP and hulkbuster buffs as i have them both as 5*s and awakened 4*s
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Member Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Either an IP, KK, or Groot buff since there all meme tier and I have them as (only) five stars.