Compensation for the Issues that we experienced on November 8th and the rewards that were unable to be claimed due to those issues are being sent out via in-game mail on November 15. Alliance War season rewards will be sent out on approximately November 20. Leaving your Alliance prior to this will result in missing out on your season rewards.

Boss Trophies as 2 stars

I think it would be a really cool idea to grant the summoner a 1 or 2 star version of the boss upon 100% the story chapter, such as Kang, Thanos, Maestro, and Collector. We all want to play around with these characters and as 1* or 2* we couldn't really beat anything with them. This would not impact the game at all but would create a bit of fun for a lot of players.

Comments

• If the collector is a 2 star it would still mean instant KO.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    If the collector is a 2 star it would still mean instant KO.

Eh… they could always change it so it only does 100% HIS health without reduction
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916
    J0NisCOOL wrote: »
    I think it would be a really cool idea to grant the summoner a 1 or 2 star version of the boss upon 100% the story chapter, such as Kang, Thanos, Maestro, and Collector. We all want to play around with these characters and as 1* or 2* we couldn't really beat anything with them. This would not impact the game at all but would create a bit of fun for a lot of players.

It's actually a decent idea, though the Collector might be a bit of a problem, since he is already coded to instantly kill any champ once he gets to special 3... That is way too OP, to say the least.
  • adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 461
    Idk - maybe a 3 star of them, but they'd have to be nerfed. EVERYONE COULD GET A FREE 2 STAR THANOS FOR INFINITY WAR!
  • J0NisCOOLJ0NisCOOL Posts: 112
    Glad some of you like the idea, I obviously meant that all the characters would be brought down to a playable level and most of there special abilities toned down. For example, make a science variant of maestro and cosmic variant of collector and nerf those instead of the actual champ.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    I actually like this idea
    Do any of these ideas ever get looked at by MCOC actually though hahaha
  • Good idea, time to phone up KABAM!
    PLEASE SHENRON, GRANT MY WISH

...sorry wrong franchise
  • I agree. What's wrong with a 5k pi 2* collector?
  • I agree. What's wrong with a 5k pi 2* collector?

That it can insta-kill labyrinth bosses with his sp3