**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best synergy tips for everyone

This is a post for people to recommend or suggest a good synergy that they like use or think is helpfull!

Comments

• BlackbeardBlackbeard Posts: 133
    Try using, Venom/spidy clasic/Av.
  • TrololololoTrololololo Posts: 11
    Damn thx guys
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    Medusa, bb, karnak, ronan. Great synergy for medusa
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    BPCW and hawkeye synergy i forgot about for the longest time. extended bleeds for skill champs.

Hawkeye and quake increases ability accuracy. BW and quake only increases BW accuracy, but can get her back close to 100%

Primmer79 wrote: »
    BPCW and hawkeye synergy i forgot about for the longest time. extended bleeds for skill champs.

Hawkeye and quake increases ability accuracy. BW and quake only increases BW accuracy, but can get her back close to 100%

Thanks mate, good ones there

Any others that cause stun like BW and Hulk/HB?

check out ogdd with she hulk? I think. not totally sure on that, but might be extended stun duration
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    Quake / hawkeye
  • Greywarden wrote: »
    Went through a bunch of data and found this to be a crazy synergy

Cyclops

Cyclops

Cyclops

It's hard to fully utilize this secret synergy, but there is a smaller group of players that use this synergy VERY effectively
  • CrusherCrusher Posts: 305
    Wrongsword wrote: »
    Greywarden wrote: »

Cyclops

Cyclops

Cyclops

It's hard to fully utilize this secret synergy, but there is a smaller group of players that use this synergy VERY effectively

I am one of those few... people who use this synergy .... In LOL
  • furymachine84furymachine84 Posts: 80
    I people tend to over look Loki. But add red Mags/XMags & the +16% energy damage after combo of 15+ from Masterminds synergy is great for longer fights. If it's red mags add Iceman & whoever else. Magik, Hyperion, AA, Psylocke, etc.
    I think the Masterminds synergy from Beast with SIM/BP is a little more universal though. But after SIM OR BP add Archangel, Yondu, Thor, Guillotine, etc.
  • Blade GR Sparky Dorm
  • Crusher wrote: »
    Wrongsword wrote: »
    Greywarden wrote: »

Cyclops

Cyclops

Cyclops

I am one of those few... people who use this synergy .... In LOL

What so you mean secret synergy?
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    Try:
    Colossus 5 star
    Colossus 4 star
    Colossus 3 star
    Colossus 2 star
    Colossus 1 star
    Try:
    Colossus 5 star
    Colossus 4 star
    Colossus 3 star
    Colossus 2 star
    Colossus 1 star

No synergy tho
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    Try:
    Colossus 5 star
    Colossus 4 star
    Colossus 3 star
    Colossus 2 star
    Colossus 1 star

No synergy tho

Doesn't have to be a synergy it's pure gold.
    Try:
    Colossus 5 star
    Colossus 4 star
    Colossus 3 star
    Colossus 2 star
    Colossus 1 star

No synergy tho

Iron*
  • JokepoolJokepool Posts: 401
    Can the mastermind synergie be dup?
    Like if i put beast 4* +beast 5* beast 6* + BP + SIM,this means I have an 45% increase damage?
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Try:
    Colossus 5 star
    Colossus 4 star
    Colossus 3 star
    Colossus 2 star
    Colossus 1 star

No synergy tho

Iron*

*Steel
  • BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    Yelin547 wrote: »
    Synergies are overrated. Champ selection is much more important. SW was the only champ that could ever truly maximize them and now she's irrelevant.

4* Max Sig SW irrelevant you say? You Kidd right?! MaX MD. Even if you don’t.. put 4 in MD. She will OWN this game and all content within. All day. Every day. Don’t even question it. Wouldn’t think twice bout it. It’s a door that goes nowhere. Wouldn’t do it.

85% chance to nullify? Sig 99 85% chance to either gain a truly epic buff (or stack them) keep adding more.. maybe just take away every buff and ability of your opponent and steal their power, Stu em, posion em, annilate them. She will wreck them alll.