Error when logging in - Android O beta - OPP2.170420.017 [Under Investigation]

2»

Comments

• Supramantt10Supramantt10 Member Posts: 14
    eFekt_onE wrote: »
    You've got to be shitting me. I just downloaded the update and the issue still isn't fixed? No wonder your user base is dropping. Clearly, assistance is needed in your development and deployment branch of IT.

o0pevrjb90n7.png

Well there's my answer ... :neutral:
  • TovakinpiTovakinpi Member Posts: 3
    Too busy counting their money to bother making their product compatible with a major OS. Kabam's execs and developers should be embarrassed.
  • eFekt_onEeFekt_onE Member Posts: 10
    A response from kabam would be nice. How much traction on a thread so we need to get in order to hear back on an issue that affects at least 30% if your user base.
  • D3adboltD3adbolt Member Posts: 17
    Kabam really just leave this like it is? This isn't some little bug you just sweep under the carpet, this is affecting a number of players and should be addressed. Jeez.
  • Mystic_ReaperMystic_Reaper Member Posts: 50
    D3adbolt wrote: »
    Kabam really just leave this like it is? This isn't some little bug you just sweep under the carpet, this is affecting a number of players and should be addressed. Jeez.

It's not just affecting the players being locked out, it also affects their alliance that needs them in AQ and/or AW.
    With these players unable to join the whole alliance is missing out on rewards from completion or wins.
    Do we need to start a new thread??? Is this not being looked at bc it's marked as (under investigation) ???

KABAM, fix this please!!!
    How depressing is it when you are fighting for a response, but get nothing; even when you tag individuals.
    Well I got a replacement phone ... My Nexus 6P battery was dying so Google sent me a Pixel XL and this game works on Oreo on the Pixel!!
    Good luck to the rest of the 6P crew!
    Wow! I resolved my issue too by getting a Pixel XL. Thanks for the support Kabam...... -_- #ThanksForNothing