**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cyclops (New Xavier School)

Is there a reason why this particular character is excluded from every deal offered by Kabaam?

Comments

• Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    He's a ROL reward
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    edited February 2019
    And like ROL he is outdated and not really all that useful.

Let’s stops with all the claims that this is some exclusive stuff. The majority do not care
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Timone147 wrote: »

Let’s stops with all the claims that this is some exclusive stuff. The majority do not care

No one claims that he is otherwise except @Kabam Miike . What claims are you hoping to stop? But if you want him as a 4* you have to beat ROL or LOL.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★

No one claims that he is otherwise except @Kabam Miike . What claims are you hoping to stop? But if you want him as a 4* you have to beat ROL or LOL.

He’s meant to be sort of a trophy champ showing your accomplishment
  • I’ve since gotten all 3 of the ROL reward champs (been so long, were the others Ronan and Rhino in addition to Cyclops ?) as 5* versions as well (2 of them even dup'd). If those heroes were really meant to be “Prizes” for finishing ROL, they SHOULD BE EXCLUDED from 5*/6* crystals UNLESS YOU HAVE ALREADY BEATEN ROL. That way ROL would still be useful to do by people who have not yet done so. Remember, at the time ROL came out, 4* was the maximum grade of heroes out at the time.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Is he really a trophy champ though. Like really... is anyone brandishing a cyclops as proof they did LOL or a ROL? Now 5* Ultron yes but does anyone really value their 4* cyclops/Ronan/rhino anymore. Did they ever except for when it first came out. I did ROL years ago and even then they were pretty much useless.

Just duped mine on first pass of LOL actually and and in truth could have cared less because I now have a 5 star version of all champs that also is pretty much useless.

My main point with these posts is there are way bigger things to focus on in the game than the exclusiveness of a useless champ imo.

• MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,360 ★★★★★
    Is he really a trophy champ though. Like really... is anyone brandishing a cyclops as proof they did LOL or a ROL? Now 5* Ultron yes but does anyone really value their 4* cyclops/Ronan/rhino anymore

Not Cyclops, but I've had good use from my 4* Ronan over the years, having used a cosmic Awakening gem to make him useful. I recognise many wouldn't have done this, but I've no regrets - he still comes in handy for a lot of event bosses. Makes events like the Trial of Water, or bosses like the Sabretooth and Red Skull bosses last year absolute cakewalks.

I do agree that there's no realistic reason for them to be so 'exclusive', though.