**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cyclops in lunar new year crystal

Getting mixed messages here
z0n1l20raotr.png
I know that you guys dont normally include him, but just to be clear he IS NOT in there right?

Comments

• VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    Woody15 wrote: »
    You can get a 3 star cyclops, not a 4 star cyclops
    right. i feel like its more confusing to say there is a possibility of a 4* version and then saying its not in there, than saying in brackets that in addition to all the other champs you have a chance at a 3* cyclops. but yeah i understand, guess i coulda used more common sense, thanks.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Seriously does anyone actually care about getting a damn cyclops. At this point it really doesnt matter. Pick something worthwhile to complain about.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    Thorns is making a comeback, and Cyclops will be in demand. ;)
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    What is the deal about 4 star evil cyke? Can you only get him as a 4 star by completing ROL? I've noticed alot of Crystal's exclude him and I was always curious why.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Samspade23 wrote: »
    What is the deal about 4 star evil cyke? Can you only get him as a 4 star by completing ROL? I've noticed alot of Crystal's exclude him and I was always curious why.

Yea the only way to 4* red cyclops is by completing rol
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    edited February 2019
    Hey dude, a 4 star is a 4 star lol. 4/5 of the time you will get a 3 star. Even if cyclops was in there as a 4 star I wouldn’t mind him
  • Morning_GoryMorning_Gory Posts: 44
    4* only available by completing ROL. 5* available in regular crystals.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    Samspade23 wrote: »

Yea the only way to 4* red cyclops is by completing rol

And lol.