**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

CORVUS taking bleed and coldsnap damage while glaive UP!

Its the second time that my corvus dies in war. Last time it cost us a war and cost me potions and revives also makes the current war risky! Please check into this asap! si4cas2g3f3z.jpg

Comments

• MCoC_fanMCoC_fan Posts: 97
    Same thing happening to me. His immunity is never up even at the beginning of the fight .
  • dtapedtape Posts: 35
    Was that probably attributed to opponents’ assassination mastery?
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    It’s been consistently buggy the entire time I’ve had him but recently it’s been working majority of the time.
  • MastercrisMastercris Posts: 87
    Xhuliii wrote: »
    Its the second time that my corvus dies in war. Last time it cost us a war and cost me potions and revives also makes the current war risky! Please check into this asap! si4cas2g3f3z.jpg
    Which Team were you using?
  • Spike_Da_Gr8Spike_Da_Gr8 Posts: 13
    One time my Tron took bleed damage
  • I get the same thing and I'll die recently with charges still active. It's B's, he's broken, in a bad way
  • becauseicantbecauseicant Posts: 412 ★★★
    Happened to me on my second fight with an iceman mini boss as well. First fight no cold snap damage, second fight cold snap was doing damage. Was not in assassin range.
  • HeadrollerHeadroller Posts: 255
    Cold snap damage has been happening for a while and is clearly a bug, the oddball is the bleed damage from bleed nodes( or champs that cause bleed with immunities active.

In wars it’s been discussed as a deep wounds mastery issue where it should affect the first instant of a “immune bleed effect) and then should stop, however people are finding ( myself included) that it persists as a ticking debuff throughout the fight .
  • smy168smy168 Posts: 206 ★★
    was he nerfed?
  • LamadudeLamadude Posts: 19
    Yeah my corvus cost us war against ice man