**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Login Issues 2/5/19 [Merged Threads]

ramanshramansh Posts: 96
edited February 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
KABAM i m unable to log in the game it is loading a lot and the logging in process is shutting down in b/w and i m kicked out again and again.
Post edited by Kabam Dijon on

Comments

• Options
    Mishman07Mishman07 Posts: 52
    I am trying from last 2 hrs but on "thing" screen it loading and loading....and not letting me to log in the game.
  • Options
    NikskiniNikskini Posts: 237
    zrkz6lwc65n9.png
    Try this kabam troubleshoot
  • Options
    DfcogsDfcogs Posts: 17
    Oh great
  • Options
    Still not working
  • Options
    3rd time. Still nothing
  • Options
    I cannot avail the technical support too as it says to log in with kabam Id and that is not logging. What to do ????
  • Options
    Is anybody here to redress my grievance??
  • Options
    Kraybone99Kraybone99 Posts: 18
    When I try to get into the game through my Kabam account, it just stays at the loading screen. It's been that way for about 12 hours now. My alliance is in the middle of both war and AQ. Can I get some help here?
  • Options
    Roland563Roland563 Posts: 4
    Same exact situation for me going for about 12 hours now.
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    I have two accounts. My primary account through Kabam is what I cant get into. My secondary account through Google play loads just fine bc that's what the game opens up with. It'd be nice if I could help my team out before war ends.
    *I already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app. Still just loading
  • Options
    Same is going on for me. Over 12 hours. This sucks
  • Options
    Is there a way to flag a mod down? Or are we just stuck in limbo?
  • Options
    I can't login to the game as well. It's been going on for 15 hours now. And I'm a one of the top players in my alliance! They need me got the war!
  • Options
    The_WatcherThe_Watcher Posts: 148
    Same here..had to remove both accounts and use only kabam one (since thats my primary).
  • Options
    I logged out of my secondary account and tried logging in with my Kabam account. It worked
  • Options
    ramanshramansh Posts: 96
    this is frustating KABAM help us war is going on
  • Options
    Me2. I cant login to my kabam account, which is my main account

• Options
    mrmarstonmrmarston Posts: 27
    I ve got the same...... Thats crazy. Im in 10million ally, and i unable to log in with my kabam account in the middle of a war. Wtf guys?
  • Options
    So yeah, NOW, I have to make sure I'm logged out of both just to log into one and vice versa
  • Options
    I have two accounts on android. The first account I dont use much, but the app defaults to it every time I open the game. Normally, I have to log into my Kabam ID to log onto my main account, Nukemed. Since last night, after I accepted to be a part of the beta on Nukemed, I cannot switch to my main account.

It logs into meaton15 by default, but every time I switch to Nukemed under my Kabam ID, the loading screen stays up and loading spins indefinitely.

I have restarted my Note 8 many times, and even reinstalled the app. None of this works. I need to log in for AQ and AW badly. Please help me!
  • Options
    Havent been able to log in with my kabam account since 6pm last night just sitting on load page and spinning
  • Options
    USMCVETERANUSMCVETERAN Posts: 23
    Hello I am having an issue where my game won't load. I have tried clearing the data, clearing the cache, and uninstalling the app plus restarting my phone twice. It is bad enough I have to go through a complete login everytime I open the game. Please help. This is a constant thing and now I'm going to miss alliance war and my login rewards minimum due to this.

Video evidence: https://youtu.be/bCfEGRDZMeM
  • Options
    Rabbit951Rabbit951 Posts: 2
    edited February 2019
    I am experiencing the same issue. I am going to miss all my log in rewards, including the daily card deal i got and I'm missing AQ and arena time.
  • Options
    me too
  • Options
    Did you guys accept the beta test?
  • Options
    No para nada de la noche a la mañana no he podido entrar....
  • Options
    Tengo el mismo problema por favor ayudarnos....
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike can you give us any updates on this? Maybe if the beta test is removed from android devices as a test. Then we try to log in. I'm getting that would work. I can get in my jr. Account just fine. The main account has the beta and I can't log in. @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Wolf
  • Options
    Magoo12218Magoo12218 Posts: 268
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Wolf, can someone at least acknowledge this issue? I'm clearly not the only one.
This discussion has been closed.