Sinister was made to be the hard counter to big crit damage champs such as
    Ghost
    Starky
    Corvus

Also made to counter heavy debuff champs
    Blade
    Domino
    Sentinel

He can transfers damage over time buffs back to you through his specials and regen off your crits

And yet I still beat him with Starky once and blade the second time

He isn't really a heavy debuff champs counter beacuse his specials can be fully evaded and from what i've seen he transfers the debuffs only when his specials connect
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    Blade can literally parry him to death
  • Options
    Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    The only blade i have is a 3 star one lol he hates me
  • Options
    AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Now it looks like android got the update
  • Options
    Dogor2393Dogor2393 Posts: 70
    He can transfer debuffs even if you evade the sp1
  • Options
    trey92008trey92008 Posts: 101
    This was without a doubt the easiest monthly event I can remember in the 4 yrs I’ve been playing..

https://youtu.be/uTA6WDPXBEQ
  • Options
    My post getting so much attention all i sayd he was kinda hard n his block makes my game lagg pretty bad 1.2k viewers
  • Options
    BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    Taskmaster is a pretty fun counter, even with the disadvantage. I’m not super proficient with him yet, but if I were I bet it would be a pretty easy one shot.
  • Options
    Primetime_769Primetime_769 Posts: 118
    I used AA and did a few heavy attacks and he went down very easy.
  • Options
    AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    AdiMukh555 wrote: »
    @PlanetSaturn there you go lol 😂

and I was wondering when they will start... LOL

No matter what Kabam does someone or the other will find even the easiest quests difficult
  • Options
    AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    Strikerrx8 wrote: »
    Havok was easy kill ghost destroy him n show respect n stop calling me idiot before u get ban any who the reason y secound toughts with ghost is because he was able to blocl my unblockable specials n punish me afther words n no matter how hard i hit him he would regen that damage our even more.... I had him super low with corvus blasted a lv 2 n gave him over 30 percent hp

Dude, read the abilities, Sinister REGENS HEALTH WHENEVER HE'S STUCK WITH A CRIT, so obviously your CG and Ghost will be useless against him
  • Options
    I know how to fight him now just had to put the dream team in the bench n brought my void n aa they giving him the sauce just need two more paths to 100 sinister rage n that one that causes most heroes to lose 50/ damage.. When his done garanteed 100 un montly quest v7jzh1y9o54n.png
  • Options
    xandersrevengexandersrevenge Posts: 267
    edited February 2019
    Havok to me is harder than sinister. Seatin used 4* rank 5 crossbones and Angela, but I have them at rank 4 or rank 3. Not willing to rank them up. Not worth it to me
  • Options
    Havok is easyer because he dosent regen his life back even if u get killed u can finish him off with others try to force him to use heavy its easynto punish also bring characters that get u armor ;)
  • Options
    allinashesallinashes Posts: 792 ★★★
    Sinister was made to be the hard counter to big crit damage champs such as
    Ghost
    Starky
    Corvus

Also made to counter heavy debuff champs
    Blade
    Domino
    Sentinel

He can transfers damage over time buffs back to you through his specials and regen off your crits

And yet I still beat him with Starky once and blade the second time

Domino gets thru him pretty easy. No particularly difficult mechanics to work around.

• Options
    DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    If you had skills wouldn't sinister be easy with corvus. After he burns his glave counters he doesn't crit so it should be a pretty simple fight. Unless of course you can't evade and intercept in which case corvus is only your best because he only requires 18 hits to kill an opponent. Just trying to understand your logic. Also ghost doesn't have a problem killing him if you know how to use her.🙄