**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sinister uc kinda hard!!

Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
Also how come when i hit his block my phone starts to freze fix that up cost me some deaths.. His not easy i main r4 5 corvus r4 5 ghost n i cant do anything with them i had to use my void

Comments

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    You had to use more than 2 champs?!
  • Bala_riyz01Bala_riyz01 Posts: 145
    Only annoy thing is unblockable sp can be blockable.... And having all class advantage
  • FenicoFenico Posts: 306 ★★★
    you literally used only two champs that are really really bad against him... take anything else and hell be gone
  • AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    @PlanetSaturn there you go lol 😂
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Seems like xbones would completely eliminate his regen. No crits, no regen.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    I main corvus too, but even i know that mr sinister is one of his worst nightmares. He might actually be a viable defender to counter corvus in war come to think of it.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Kpatrix wrote: »

Yeah, except that he has class disadvantage.
  • AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    Strikerrx8 wrote: »
    Those champs are my best they never let me down till now

They being your 'best' champ doesn't mean that they'll help you with all content, if you had read his abilities before attacking you'd have got to know that any champ who crits a lot isn't a good match against sinister
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,105 ★★★★★
    AA
    > parry/heavy. Done.
  • BatsiiBatsii Posts: 167
    Corvus does well against Sinister if you have couple charges hit his blocks
    Red Hulk worked good for me. That extra direct damage is stronger than his regen from crits after about 5 charges. Just read up the abilities before going in to fight. You wouldn't use a dormammu to fight a high sig Ultron and you shouldn't use a high crit champ on sinister.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,995 ★★★★★
    Quake. Can’t regen from hits if you never hit him, and he’s got no limber or stun immunity.
    Kpatrix wrote: »

Yeah, except that he has class disadvantage.

Even with the class disadvantage, he's going to do better dps than starlord or sparky because they are only getting 30% of their crit damage applied. Class relationships aren't the be all and end all of this game. Look at variant.
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    Yea when u are doing completion for the first time u dont think they made sinister youre favorite heroes worse nightmare like i sayd i used voide n killed him just wish they didnt do that to them now i have to rethink maxing my 5 ghost
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    Also how come when i hit his block my phone starts to freze

Because kabam creates broken champs.

It's the same issue as Darkhwk except only during the block.

6nhdkrfyqqwk.png
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    edited February 2019
    You dont use CG on him, that is going to make a painful fight, every single one of Cgs crits will essentially do nothing, because he will regen that damage back. also void is not very good because he can shift debuffs.
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    Is it only me or Mr. Sinister was way easier than the previous boss aka Havok?
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    I hear colossus is great against sinister maybe you should consider taking him to rank 5 over ghost. Also consider having a well rounded team. Also corvus is great in short fights but what happens when act 6 has safeguard
    Alpha07 wrote: »
    Is it only me or Mr. Sinister was way easier than the previous boss aka Havok?

yes, havoks charges were a pain, but if you have power control champs he is pretty easy, I used vision and red skull.
    Havok was easy kill ghost destroy him n show respect n stop calling me idiot before u get ban any who the reason y secound toughts with ghost is because he was able to blocl my unblockable specials n punish me afther words n no matter how hard i hit him he would regen that damage our even more.... I had him super low with corvus blasted a lv 2 n gave him over 30 percent hp
    Havok was easy kill ghost destroy him n show respect n stop calling me idiot before u get ban any who the reason y secound toughts with ghost is because he was able to blocl my unblockable specials n punish me afther words n no matter how hard i hit him he would regen that damage our even more.... I had him super low with corvus blasted a lv 2 n gave him over 30 percent hp

That is because you didnt pay attention to his abilities, if you hit him with a crit he heals 70% of that damage back, plus 1% per hit on your combo meter right back...
  • First the game goes hours with no one complaining about uncollected being impossible, and now @Strikerrx8 says its "kinda hard"?

I've been cleaning up some Act 5 paths and haven't seen the monthly yet, but holy cow did they replace all the champions with two stars on the uncollected map?
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Uhm, use your Void. I had no issue with Sinister. I brought my 4* AA, but didn't need him.
    Nice story keep clraringjqy9e5tt4tqk.png
    I told u i allready beat him with void i just sayd he was kinda hard n that he counters my favorite heroes i got strong
  • KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
    Lormif wrote: »
    You dont use CG on him, that is going to make a painful fight, every single one of Cgs crits will essentially do nothing, because he will regen that damage back. also void is not very good because he can shift debuffs.

He can't shift void's debuffs because they aren't dps Void does the damage not his debuffs so he's a really good counter
  • PlanetSaturnPlanetSaturn Posts: 56
    AdiMukh555 wrote: »
    @PlanetSaturn there you go lol 😂

and I was wondering when they will start... LOL