**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Game Crashing when network lost at key points

PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,450 ★★★★
I'm noticing that the game is spectacularly bad at handling a briefly lost network connection, causing it to "perma-load" until you crash out and reload the game. This has included for me situations like going a bit too far away from the router at home, or playing while leaving work - when the WiFi eventually disconnects and switches over to mobile data.

The problem is that instead of reconnecting and continuing when the wifi is re-established or the mobile data takes over, the game will go until it needs to load again (e.g. end of the fight) and will then just show the loading animation forever. I've left it for over 10 minutes once, with a definitely legible wifi, for over 10 minutes recently because it happened during an AW fight, but it never picked up again and I eventually had to crash out, the opponent was exposed will full health, and I lost half my health.

I can understand not wanting people to crash out their connection in order to restart the fight, etc, but to have it fail to reestablish an existing connection just smacks of poor management.

Comments