**BANQUET EVENT PSA**
To fully participate in the upcoming Banquet's Alliance Event you will need to be in your alliance for 14 days prior to the event's start date on December 20th. That means, stay in your alliance from December 6th onwards to enjoy all there is to offer in the Banquet event.
**Not Another Anime Reference Solo Event Returning**
This solo event has been fixed and will appear in game again on December 10th and will run through the 17th.
Reminder: This event is available to Paragon+ Summoners

R5 4* sentinel or r3 5* nebula?

dxzo80eki320.jpeg

R5 4* sentinel or r3 5* nebula? 17 votes

5* nebula to r3
52% 9 votes
4* sentinel to r5
47% 8 votes

Comments

• Nebula. She helps for variant plus she’s a 5. Butttttt Sentinel can regen and he’s duped.... both solid options. What’s your goal?
  • _tokio__tokio_ Posts: 79
    Nebula. She helps for variant plus she’s a 5. Butttttt Sentinel can regen and he’s duped.... both solid options. What’s your goal?
    Senti doesnt have a heal but nebula does. Just for the Records.

Nebula kinda needs proxy syn. Also you have 0 t4cc atm. Not sure how easy you can pick up those but i guess it will take some time. So level senti first and see what you need more when you actualy have the t4cc.

• Abolitionist333_Abolitionist333_ Posts: 426
    edited February 2019
    Sentinel does heal lol Read his Sp3... *Just for the record*

And it’s better than Nebula’s because you don’t have to get hit 😂

_tokio_ wrote: »
    Nebula. She helps for variant plus she’s a 5. Butttttt Sentinel can regen and he’s duped.... both solid options. What’s your goal?
    Senti doesnt have a heal but nebula does. Just for the Records.

Nebula kinda needs proxy syn. Also you have 0 t4cc atm. Not sure how easy you can pick up those but i guess it will take some time. So level senti first and see what you need more when you actualy have the t4cc.

• I maxed out my duped 4* Sentinel and have a 5* Nebula still sitting at r1 lol if that tells you anything. Sentinel always gets me a couple kills in AW, plus he was extremely useful in this months EQ.