**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mephisto Bugged: Aura of Incineration Not Proccing

After using the Special 3 and consuming 1 full bars of power from the opponent Mephisto is supposed to proc a permanent Aura of Incineration for the rest of the fight. This is not happening and needs to be fixed. I have attempted this several times it’s broken.

Comments

• CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Mephisto neeeds to drain 2 full bars from the enemy to proc perma aura and He has one chance per fight to do this.
  • JFerg114JFerg114 Posts: 122
    The problem is and I can read abilities just like you and it’s not working, I have tried this several times it’s broken.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    You’ll need to provide more detailed information because when tested it is working. There are things that will prevent it that might be a factor, absent detailed info the report would be unverifiable/uncorroborated. It works.
    kmy2adixf37j.png
    zyaa8plhb1fm.png

vhif129iznyr.pngdgqdu0ieobox.png

• HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    It's working fine. There's a visual glitch if you activate sp3 in the middle of a combo the aura doesn't appear, but it's still active.

Watch the video:

https://youtu.be/ze-pDRtl-H0
  • When you drain 2 health bars, with a special 3 all aura stacks go invisible. Not sure if it’s invisable the whole time though. It just happened when I threw my sp3. Could be tricky fighting one on defense or in a quest for newer players. Taking damage and not seeing why could be confusing. Not sure if there’s an update from mods. jbg5jybr15rw.jpeg
  • MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
    THANK YOU!! Thought I was the only one that noticed
  • SettimoSettimo Posts: 35
    Mine was invisible yesterday but today just hasn’t been activating the aura at all
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★