Rewards that were unable to be claimed due to issues on November 8 are being sent out via in-game mail on November 15. Alliance War season rewards will be sent out on approximately November 20. Leaving your Alliance prior to this will result in missing out on your season rewards. General compensation for issues related to the game downtime are still being evaluated and will be sent at a later date.

Ghost unblockable synergy broken?

I notice that Ghost unblockable synergy with Wasp doesn't work on Mister Sinister in uncollected X-man: Xenoclast event . Am I doing something wrong or is this working as intended?

Comments

• CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 2,800 ★★★★
    One of Sinister’s abilities is being able to block unblockable specials. If you tap the i from the prefight screen it will bring up their abilities.

• GamerGamer Posts: 4,586 ★★★★
    Also ghost Not the Best to use for him.
  • Ingi_Freyr1975Ingi_Freyr1975 Posts: 139
    Ok so yet another way from Kabam to nerf a champion indirectly 😒 Thanks for the info everyone good to know
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Ok so yet another way from Kabam to nerf a champion indirectly 😒 Thanks for the info everyone good to know

So because one champion which can counter that synergy get's released it's a nerf? She's still awesome

So because one champion which can counter that synergy get's released it's a nerf? She's still awesome

She's awesome no doubt and I absolutely love mine. I just got caught off guard when her unblockable synergy team got blocked.
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 337 ★★

She's awesome no doubt and I absolutely love mine. I just got caught off guard when her unblockable synergy team got blocked.

But that's on you.. it's just a matter of reading the info on the node..
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 765 ★★★
    Don't worry a new champ will come that will heal block and still passively causes unblockable damage when their unblockable specials are blocked...lol

But that's on you.. it's just a matter of reading the info on the node..

Such an uplifting and helpful comment. Thank you
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    Did you bother reading Sinister’s info page?
    Well yes off course that’s why I decided to ask here in the forum anyways 😒
    Did you bother reading Sinister’s info page?