**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Just for fun. Who you think gonna come out on top?

TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 5,016 ★★★★★
So just wondering who you think/ hope will come out better of she hulk and spidey gwen.

Personally i think and pray to the mcoc gods it will be she hulk. Heck ill r4 next level up event for the lols then watch as she turns into a mean green killing machine

Just for fun. Who you think gonna come out on top? 45 votes

She hulk
42%
TheManMythLegendzuffyngray13bm3eppsNEO_mr_AndersonWîndšpäveSceptilemaniacDoctorJYouconfusedPeterQuillSassyMastyshadow_lurker22TakingAllDownSairam44V1PER1987Denzel116Samspade23MbizzMrSinister_34 19 votes
Spidey gwen
57%
BadroseLeNoirFaineantDarkstar4387Foxhero007AlCapone2727chunkybHammerbro_64Duke_SilverCupidCryptic_CobraAtharva111DRTOMitchell35FhfjghhggggjfhfjgTheSpicyKnightDisgruntled_User_123Rehan010__Danny_Ultimatesaber32Kalantak 26 votes

Comments

• Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    She hulk
    I’m focused on She Hulk mainly because she’s poison immune. I doubt Spider Gwen will really be good enough for me to care about without immunities.
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Spidey gwen
    I reckon spider gwen will be the most useful of the two when th buffs are released
  • Options
    Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    edited February 2019
    Spidey gwen
    Idk about the leaked abuilities, but I would imaging they will make Gwen into a sparky like, high damage glass cannon, while she hulk would be made into a tanky champ. I find it hard to believe they will make Hulk into a decent defender. I could be wrong but they don’t normally change special animations with these buffs, so she has to get over the easy animations.

Edit- Gwen’s sp1 animation change is a rare exception I believe do to it being useless beforehand.