**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Forum Notification Preferences

Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
Can we add a notification to the forum preferences that alerts us if/when we are quoted? Topics scroll through the Recent Discussions so quickly that they disappear in no time and it's hard to stay involved in conversations where other replies are in direct response to your own.

Comments

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,619 Guardian
    edited March 2019
    @Dexman1349 , I assume you have “Notify me when people mention me” turned on. If so, and you are not getting notifications when someone just “quotes” a previous comment of yours, then I agree Kabam should be treating that as a “mention me” situation as well.

And as a related question, I had initially turned on all the in-forum notifications, but became bogged down in too many of them. I saw someone else suggest turning off the “discussions I’ve participated in” and just using bookmarks (and the “commented on bookmarked discussions” notification setting) for those you really just want to be keeping track of.
    **BUT, how do you DELETE/CLEAR prior notifications (in your Forum Notifications list) once you have seen them ?? Even after I turned off all Notification settings, the prior Notices are still there.