**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What determines aq presteige?

Urkel2Urkel2 Posts: 371 ★★
I will be searching for a new alliance after kingpins conclave reward comes because i want to do map 5 and this group isnt active enough for it.. I want an alliance that doesnt have presteige too high for me to be helpful so i think understanding what factors make presteige in aq would help me find a good fit..i know that obviously completing it raises presteige im just wondering if there are any other factors that play a part.. Any help would certainly be appreciated! Thank you all for your time!

Comments

• Options
    Is there anybody out there???
  • Options
    Starting Prestige for each AQ series is based on the average “base rating” of the top 5 heroes on all 30 alliance members' rosters (rating without mastery adjustments).
    Then as AQ days progress, it is adjusted based on how many wins (boss kills, regardless of 100% explore) and non “wins” (in a relative +150 vs -100 ratio, exact amount depends on which maps, and what your starting prestige is) for all of the groups run. As well as any membership changes may have occurred in alliance (is new person higher or lower prestige than who left).

As to calculating your own Prestige, there are chart guides out there for hero base rating (based on star, rank/level, sig level). Take average of your top 5 heroes.
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,362 ★★★★★
    As a player's prestige should be a stat on their profile. Its stupid that some hidden calculation drives the starting difficulty/points of AQ.
  • Options
    Thanks for your help