**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Epic rewards for love of battle realm.

2»

Comments

• Exploring Master only awards 6500 romance shards as opposed to the advertised 8100...
    MASTER, same, only received 6500, BUT this does match the total when you add up all the stated individual reward for Explore, Chapter, and then each Quest reward also. So the mismatch is between what is in game and what they put out in that initial summary overview (Pic at top of this thread).
  • Eytan34Eytan34 Posts: 20
    i didn't though i wil get 5* from the legendary crystals :o
    3ck9lqcruchp.jpeg
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    I concur, i just explored epic difficulty deadpool and i too got 8100 romance shards, not the advertised 10050.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    I shouldn’t have to. You should know based on what I posted. Stay in school.
    ima take a leap of fate ands guess you beat master for 8100 shards

clearly says 8100 romance shards....and thats what you got..

Bad leap..... I completed epic and I’m in the process of master.

Well it is kinda your fault for not mentioning that you explored epic at the beginning of your post haha.

Think about it, you provided no context for your post, you claimed to be short about 2k shards. Your screenshot shows you having 8100 shards, your picture also shows kabam forum post where it states that you would get 8100 romance crystal shards for exploring master difficulty. Any newcomer to this discussion i am 95% sure would make a guess that you made a mistake and that you actually explored master diffficulty and gotten 8100 romance crystal shards as advertised by the kabam post. Besides, how hard is it to add the words "I just finished exploring epic difficulty of deadpool event" at the beginning of your sentence. Just giving some contructive advice here, make your post as clear as possible.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    What are the drop rates for the romance crystal? I tap drop rate but it tells me all the champs that are in the crystal, even though the names are right next to the button.
    Is it just a PHC with select champs?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 ★★★★★
    What are the drop rates for the romance crystal? I tap drop rate but it tells me all the champs that are in the crystal, even though the names are right next to the button.
    Is it just a PHC with select champs?

Go Down when u se the test and u wuld se the drop rate
    @Gamer Scroll Down?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 ★★★★★
    @Gamer Scroll Down?

Jeps in the test when u se all the champ
    @Gamer Thanks
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    JRock808 wrote: »
    Also only 5850 5* shards, not 6950. For epic.

Oh, really? I would never have noticed that I didn't get the full amount. You know if master gave the full amount stated in the original post?
  • YouconfusedYouconfused Posts: 271
    It got the messages to the mods 🤷🏾‍♂️. Goal achieved.
    I shouldn’t have to. You should know based on what I posted. Stay in school.
    ima take a leap of fate ands guess you beat master for 8100 shards

clearly says 8100 romance shards....and thats what you got..

Bad leap..... I completed epic and I’m in the process of master.

Well it is kinda your fault for not mentioning that you explored epic at the beginning of your post haha.

Think about it, you provided no context for your post, you claimed to be short about 2k shards. Your screenshot shows you having 8100 shards, your picture also shows kabam forum post where it states that you would get 8100 romance crystal shards for exploring master difficulty. Any newcomer to this discussion i am 95% sure would make a guess that you made a mistake and that you actually explored master diffficulty and gotten 8100 romance crystal shards as advertised by the kabam post. Besides, how hard is it to add the words "I just finished exploring epic difficulty of deadpool event" at the beginning of your sentence. Just giving some contructive advice here, make your post as clear as possible.

• Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 826 ★★★★
    Already 100% explored heroic master and epic difficulties and didn’t even notice the rewards were off lol
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    Has there been an update on this by a mod anywhere?
  • SteveMSteveM Posts: 188
    Snizzbar wrote: »
    They added a note to the bottom of the original announcement post acknowledging the discrepancy.

• TO SUMMARIZE... Discrepancy between rewards stated in initial Announcement (top of this thread) and actual received. Across ALL difficulties said we should get 28525 Romance shards, actual was only 25600 (grand total difference of 2925). 1600 of that missing difference was from Master level (what most people initially saw), 25 missing was from Beginner, and 1950 missing from Epic. While Normal actually gave 50 more than announced, and Heroic actually gave 600 more than announced.

Also only received 18000 T4Basic from Heroic (instead of 36000), and only received 3450x 5* shards instead of 4200 shards from Master, and 5850x 5* shards instead of 6925 from Epic (total 5* missing of 1825 shards).

Could just be that all of their calculations done to come up with the numbers to put into the announcement were wrong (actual received in game did seem to match the listed rewards quoted in game). But Miike and Lyra did seem to say they will make up the difference anyways (thanks), so hopefully we should see those missing pieces I listed above at some point (don’t think they could do it before the event ends, as could cause confusion between those ppl still having to finish up quests and then receiving already-corrected amounts versus also getting makeup amounts ?). So hopefully after event ends (and maybe extend the days we would have to actually use the Shards to purchase the Romance Crystals).
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    Any update on this mods?
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    John757 wrote: »
    Any update on this mods?

They've confirmed that we should be getting those extra shards, and are planning to give them out before the event ends. Be patient.
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    Mathking13 wrote: »
    John757 wrote: »
    Any update on this mods?

They've confirmed that we should be getting those extra shards, and are planning to give them out before the event ends. Be patient.

I already know we are going to get them, they just haven’t said anything about it since the day we all noticed it. I wanted to know if we would get it when the event ended or a month later like the last time there was a reward issue with with one of the trials events.
  • YouconfusedYouconfused Posts: 271
    I sort of forgot lol.
  • (the non-sticky version of this topic...)
    Missing rewards just came through, but no 5* shards?
    Ok, 4750 Romance, well that is more than the 2925 that we were shorted (or even 3575 if you assume they would not take back the extra that were actually given out in Normal and Heroic, see my earlier Summary above). And correct amount for T4Basic.

But as pointed out we are still short the 5* shards (1825 total between Master+Epic).
  • Never mind, Miike pointed out I forgot to account for 5* shards from individual quest rewards (not just Chapter/Act).
    Thanks.
  • So I know we got T4b and Romance shards, but didn’t they miss giving out the 5* shards?
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 651 ★★★
    TheGifted1 wrote: »
    So I know we got T4b and Romance shards, but didn’t they miss giving out the 5* shards?

Look up one post...
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,117 ★★★★★
    As his name clearly states.. YOU confused, not him:)
  • PhuleproofPhuleproof Posts: 15
    I've not had the adjusted rewards come through, but I notice that some have. Also, the second legendary crystal for epic is missing. Has this been addressed now or are people still receiving adjustments?
  • THIS POST IS A 2019 POST. NOT 2020 !!!

Last 2 replies pulled this one out of the ground from last year !!
  • PhuleproofPhuleproof Posts: 15
    :# Oops.