**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gwenpool's Power Lock doesn't work

I just fought with GP in AW, twice, and her power lock didn't work. I was against Electro and Magik, and both times they gained power like usual, + Magik had MD and that worked too.

I was farming potions earlier in RoL against WS and power lock worked fine there. Weird that it doesn't work in "PvP".

Comments

• Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    edited July 2017
    Not power lock, enervate, they don't gain power when you hit them. This does not affect when they hit you or MD activates.

Though I have heard some odd things with GP and this working in AW.
  • Lo4eathLo4eath Posts: 309
    Not power lock, enervate, they don't gain power when you hit them. This does not affect when they hit you or MD activates.

Yeah, that would explain MD, but it didn't work altogether. I was hitting them and they were gaining power like usual. But when I fought WS in RoL, he stayed at the same amount of power for the rest of the fight (by reapplying it with bleeds)
  • Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    Lo4eath wrote: »

Yeah, that would explain MD, but it didn't work altogether. I was hitting them and they were gaining power like usual. But when I fought WS in RoL, he stayed at the same amount of power for the rest of the fight (by reapplying it with bleeds)
    Yeah, you aren't the first person to talk about her thing, something might be bugged with it in PvP areas of the game, and I can't think of any masteries to mess with it when it's on someone.
  • Yelin547Yelin547 Posts: 238
    I had it happen outside arena yesterday and reported it as well