**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New global buff in Aq map 5?

Hopper99Hopper99 Posts: 102
edited February 2019 in General Discussion
Anyone know if this buff if you attackers or defenders? The announcement is vague imo.

I fought a cosmic champ with ghostrider and neither of us had any buff or debuff indicating that the global buff was in effect. This is map 5 btw. Thx for any help.

Comments

• Options
    itcxw82vjshv.jpeg
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,184 ★★★★★
    It dont show it either u hav to asums it works
  • Options
    Kabam had said in another post that this +/- Base Attack adjustment is to your AQ attackers (not the defenders on AQ map). Doesn’t show as a buff icon during fight most likely, but would be nice if it showed as adjustment to attack # in pre-fight selection (but it doesn't). I can see how this would present problems, a + ClassBuff attacker fighting in a class-disadvantage matchup, both sides would then show Increased Attack # (which would look odd). So Base Attack increase/decrease is probably only applied “internally” to what the game uses calculating damage.
  • Options
    rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    It’s broken as intended. LOL
  • Options
    HershyHershy Posts: 149
    Where is this mentioned as I don’t see it anywhere and it doesn’t seem to be active. My SW is doing same damage as normal in map 5
  • Options
    3y195kisgakq.png