**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Champs Not available in AQ

We are currently in Placement Phase of AW and I have placed my defenders. However, I’m unable to use them in AQ attack. They do show up as available if I want to start a solo quest, but aren’t there for AQ.

Have tried restarting the game to no avail.

iPhone 8 Plus with latest Apple updates.

Comments

• PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    edited February 2019
    Are you guys doing higher AQ maps than usual? Can't do both with the same champs with higher AQ maps. Champs placed in defense can still be use for events and quests. You won't be able to enter events and quests after attack phase started though.
  • DecksieDecksie Posts: 33
    Not sure I follow what you’re saying. But It’s only Map 4 like we normally do. Have never had this issue before.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    Yeah I used a defender in aq which will be finished before attack stage but I can’t place him in defense, not sure if that’s normal but can’t remember it happening before
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    edited February 2019
    I tried to find the official thread on this but I can't find it at the moment. In general if your champs are in AQ you can't use it for AW or events, if your champs are in AW placement you can't use them for AQ but u can use them for events. I know for lower maps or lower tier (sorry I can't remember the exact details on this) you can reuse the champs for both AQ and AW like u said.
  • DecksieDecksie Posts: 33
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit are you guys able to shed any light?
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    edited February 2019
    @Decksie

If I place a champion on Defense, that champion is available for normal questing but not for AQ. It's been that way as long as I can remember.
  • edited February 2019
    Hey guys, you can find information in THIS article about the Placement Phase of an Alliance War.

Essentially, when you place your Champions for Alliance War Defence, they are locked in and you can't use them for the Attack Phase. You aren't able to use those same Champions in an Alliance Quest running at the same time, and you aren't able to use them in Story or Event Quests once the Attack Phase has started.
  • MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    it right
    champs cant be used in AQ and any stage of AW at the same time
    champs in AW placement can only be used in solo.
    its to stop champs being used in AW and AQ simultaniously if attack phases overlap